Stardust Evangelion (IC thread)

A section for that silly thing called "role play" and other forum games.

Moderators: th15, Moderators

JaffaJoke91
Captain
Captain

Post by JaffaJoke91 »

"on my way" oh well, no time to find Richard... better go help the captain. Jonathan runs to the captains location. Jon runs into the room out of breath. "i came as quick as i could, what d you need?"
Need... More... COOKIES!
ChaosTheory
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by ChaosTheory »

"Do whatever you can to find and destroy that robot the capusle let into the ship . . . now! Go!"

Ben turned to Rain. "I'll get the sensors out. Do we have to take all the panels of fthe exterior to track it? Damn, I hope we can catch it in the open. Wait . . . what else could this mean? Double sabotage. Our enemies are desperate. When do you think the pod got attached to the ship?"
[img]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn298/ChaosTheory100/Feather_Signature_Ice3.png[/img]
Tsakara
Captain
Captain

Post by Tsakara »

hey jaffa your aware that I'm outside the ship right?

"I don't know, maybe in port, maybe during the chase." Rain said crawling along on her hands and knees. The tunnel stopped at a door opening into a small room with an access hatch, she entered the room and let it pressurize, the chamber was a smuggler hatch, right now it was empty but it could be used to hide illegal goods, the only way in was to remove the armor plate above it. Rain started to remove her helmet then stopped. In a corner was a tiny red blinking light.
"Oh Shi--" the micro explosive was pretty weak and didn't break through the metal walls of the room, instead it blew off the large roof hatch sending Rain tumbling off into space.
TrashMan
Commodore
Commodore

Post by TrashMan »

Jonathan was slowly and carefully moving along the corridor, gun raised and ready. Richard came silently behind him.

"Got anything?"

"No...what took you so long?"

"I grabbed some guns and gave them to the rest of the crew and told them to barricade themselves in the briefing room. I also brought along there...take one" - with that he handed Jonathan a ion pistol and added chuckling - "if we survive this you can even keep it"

Just then a a rumbling was heard...it was an explosion

[img]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_iswhite.jpg[/img][url=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][b]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/b][/url]

[url=http://www.wyrdysm.com/battleshipsforever/shipdatabase/uploads/VANavy.rar]VA FLEET[/url]
bien4500
Commodore
Commodore

Post by bien4500 »

Jacob had gotten to the Briefing Room and knocked on the door and said "Let me in!" when the door opened he walked in and waited.

Jacob heard the rumbling and said "Oh crap! maybe the robot got the Captain! Listen for her on your ear pieces.". He was sure he heard the sounds of metal hitting metal, he activated his IR vision and saw the robot, it had the heat signature of a Power Cell it was weak but he could still see it. It was coming towards the Briefing Room, he shouted "Guys! Guys! The robot! It's coming toward us!" Taking out his Colt he loaded it with EM Pulse shots.
Last edited by bien4500 on Fri Feb 08, 2008 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tsakara
Captain
Captain

Post by Tsakara »

The White glow of hyperspace lit up Rain's view. The ship was slowly shrinking in the distance, already she had been propelled a few hundred feet. She heard a hiss and looked down to see a chunk of metal had embedded itself in her suit. She yanked it out and sprayed a glob of epoxy on the hole, then lifted her radio.
"Uh hello? I've got a problem, someone come get me, the shuttle is in the bay, I'm activating my homing beacon." There was a pause then a reply.
"We're a little busy at the moment." Skyy said, "Are you dying?"
"No."
"Then relax and enjoy the view."
"Skyy..."
"Not now Rain...Shit lookout!" there was a crackle of gunfire and the signal stopped.

armed with pulse weapon, Skyy, Jonathan, and Richard made their way down the corridors, The bot had gotten inside the ship, it was around there somewhere. Skyy stuck his head in the medical bay and whispered to Ariel who was cleaning off something.
"Ariel! get to the lounge, there's something loose on the ship!" She turned towards him and on the ceiling there was a faint snick of metal parts, something moved in the corner of hi eye but Skyy missed it. He looked at Jon who shrugged. His radio chirped.
"Uh hello? I've got a problem, someone come get me, the shuttle is in the bay, I'm activating my homing beacon." Skyy left the medical bay and turned the corner towards the stairwell.
"We're a little busy at the moment." Skyy said, "Are you dying?"
"No."
"Then relax and enjoy the view." There was another click of metal, this time behind them. Skyy spun around panning his gun down the hall.
"Skyy..."
"Not now Rain..." He looked back in time to see a red dot trace its way across Ariel's forehead. "Shit lookout!" He grabbed Ariel dragging her to the ground as a hail of bullets ripped down the corridor.
ChaosTheory
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by ChaosTheory »

@bien: Your posts seem really out of place in the timeline . . . and need more explanation, please.

Ben was knocked around by the force of the explosion, but wasn't thrown off the ship. He cleared his vision and looked up in front of him to see the captain being flung off into hyperspace on a heavy armored hatch, apparently with a minor injury. Thinking quickly, he turned his magnetic boots on to full strength, then attached a magnetic hook to the end of a long strand of wire from his bundle.

Wait . . . what was that? Gunfire from inside. And the hyperspace glow was changing rapidly to a sickly mixture of color that indicated a sudden return to normal space. A bullet must have cut a control wire going to the coils that told them to stay in hyperspace . . . it was causing the field to collpase . . . Ben suddenly realized that if the coil field was collapsing, Rain might fall to far out of the hyperspace bubble around the ship . . . she'd be left somewhere in normal space, probably inside a cloud of debris. He flung his makeshift magnetic grapple, accurately without the pull of gravity, and tried to cause as much friction on the line as possible without ripping himself off the ship and into space too.

Then he had an idea. Pulling his thruster unit around in front of him, he put it on full thrust and slammed himself, back first, against the ship's hull, simultaneously trying to wind the wire around the thruster before the section's inertia dragged the whole wire from his grip. He finally latched the loop of wire through his backpack strap and gunned the thruster. Thank the fates that armor is mostly lightwieght carbom nanosteel these days . . . except for the titanium hatch covers.

Ben pulled his mic up to his mouth and practically shouted at Rain, "Turn your thruster and push towards the ship!"

He was rewarded by a burst of chemical cloud from the other side of the hatch section. But something else was happening now . . . the section was flipping around as his grapple slowed one edge to a halt but not the other. There was no way he could stop that section from falling out of hyperspace. But then, as he watched the section flip entirely around in a steadily increasing spin, he saw a possibility. He watched desperately as the corner of the metal hatch was shredded to particles as it fell, atom by atom, out of the hyperspace bubble. But Rain was now on the ship side of the disintigrating metal piece . . .

"Rain! Abandon the hatch cover! Thrust for the ship!!!"
[img]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn298/ChaosTheory100/Feather_Signature_Ice3.png[/img]
bien4500
Commodore
Commodore

Post by bien4500 »

@ChaosThere edited it. PM me if this one needs help
Jacob heard gunfire (of the gun of the robot) and said "Somebody's getting killed out there! I'm going out!", he opened the door and ran using the sound of gunfire as his guide. He got there in a moment, he looked around and saw that it was near the Med Bay,the robot was firing at someone, it had not noticed him, he cocked his gun and fired, the robot freezed for a second (Because of the EM Pulse) then started to pan its turret to fire at him, he took cover behind a wall and loaded his Colt with HE shots and peeked around the cover and fired at the leg joint of the robot, the leg joint was covered for a second in an orange-white flame and was gone. Jacob hid behind the wall again and a split-second later the robot fired.
Da_Higg
Captain
Captain

Post by Da_Higg »

A bit out of time I know, but time differences are a pain

"Great flight this has turned out to be." Mic mused as he dashed back to his cabin. "Firstly I'm directed to the wrong hanger, secondly we get shot at leaving the space station, thirdly someone tries to murder the crew, fourthly the captain's so pig headed and forgets to stock up on food, and finaly someone else tries to murder us."
He rumaged in his bag for a tracker and an EMP blaster. Glancing up he saw that the search program had completed it's run. He stared at the result. So thats where the polyform came from...
Look Up
upon reading this:
50% of people will have scrolled up
25% will have looked at their ceiling
The last 25% can now feel smug because everyone else has taken orders from a little sig box.
TrashMan
Commodore
Commodore

Post by TrashMan »

"That things is both armored AND well insulated... Oh, screw this!"

Without another word Richard put the pistol in his holster and took the rifle from his back. Suddenly it came to Jonathan that he never saw a rifle like that before, but he had no time to think about it, since the next thing he heard was Richard yelling "NOW".
Jumping from cover they opened fire at the robot, that exploded in a shower of sparks.
[img]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_iswhite.jpg[/img][url=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][b]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/b][/url]

[url=http://www.wyrdysm.com/battleshipsforever/shipdatabase/uploads/VANavy.rar]VA FLEET[/url]
T-002
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by T-002 »

How big are the odds of this? No, really, how often does stuff like this happen?!

He picked up the radio. "Ma'am, should I turn around to get you? I'm not doing anything at the moment..." As he waited for a response, he could hear gunfire and explosions from inside the ship.

This has to be one of the worst jobs ever.
[THIS SPACE FOR RENT]
Latooni
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Latooni »

Ariel was on the verge of panicking. There were too many variables, even with her training she her mind had been racing to make sense of everything. Even with her boosted reaction times and perception, she still couldn't dodge a bullet like this.

She untangled herself from Skyy, reluctantly letting go of him. "Th-thank you. Look, if you don't have anyone else I...I can go in the shuttle and pick Ms. Artuga. I'm worried she might need my help anyway. I'm not exactly useful in a firefight anyway."
bien4500
Commodore
Commodore

Post by bien4500 »

Jacob heard the explosion and thought "Oh no! The robot blew something up!", so he raised his gun, turned around and aimed his pistol at the corridor, then he took a look into the corridor. He almost pulled the trigger when he saw the Medic untangling herself from someone.
He stood up and sighed, he said "Finally! It's over, for now. I thought that thing blew you guys up!"
TrashMan
Commodore
Commodore

Post by TrashMan »

"Hehehe...You think a little drone can kill us?" said Richard as he was approaching the drones remains. Kneeling down he picked up one part.

"Hmm...a T-10 scout model...heavily modified...we better gather the pieces and let our engineers have a look at them."

bien4500
Commodore
Commodore

Post by bien4500 »

Jacob laughed, then suddenly he clutched his stomach and he collapsed to the floor in pain, there was blood running out of a gash in his side. Somehow a piece of shrapnel or a bullet had ricocheted off a wall and into his side. He dropped his gun and moaned "It burns! I think a piece of shrapnel hit me.