Stardust Evangelion (IC thread)

A section for that silly thing called "role play" and other forum games.

Moderators: th15, Moderators

TrashMan
Commodore
Commodore

Post by TrashMan »

He finally found what he was looking for. The historic database readout was sparse tough:
--------------------
ENS 10845-C-5 Saint Michael
Crusader Class Corvette

Comisioned: 13.04.2735
Launched: 05.08.2739

Designed for small scale combat, blockade-running, survailance and support.
Served in the Proxima conflict where it helped break the rebel blockade.
Modernized in 2743 with new sensors and Mk4 railgun batteries.
Assigned to patrol and guard duty near outpost Freeport 7.

-----------------------

He shrugged and turned the database off, then proceeded to clean some of the weapons.
[img]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_iswhite.jpg[/img][url=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][b]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/b][/url]

[url=http://www.wyrdysm.com/battleshipsforever/shipdatabase/uploads/VANavy.rar]VA FLEET[/url]
T-002
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by T-002 »

Akai looked around impatiently while standing in line. Come on, how long will this take?!
That dome had been up for quite some time now. He was starting to get irritated.

"If I had known about this, I wouldn't have worried as much about being late..."
[THIS SPACE FOR RENT]
Tsakara
Captain
Captain

Post by Tsakara »

Rain looked up and beaconed the next person forward, hitting the dome as they entered.
T-002
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by T-002 »

Suddenly, the dome before him collapsed. As another man walked out, he saw a woman sitting behind a desk. Not really a woman... more like an older girl. He walked in, and as he stepped inside, the barrier rose again, enclosing them both.

He stepped in front of the desk and put his papers on the desk.
"Akai Varriagos, applying for the position of pilot... ma'am."
[THIS SPACE FOR RENT]
Tsakara
Captain
Captain

Post by Tsakara »

Rain looked over his papers.
"Everything seems to be in order, make sure you where your glasses while flying. Oh and I have a favor to ask you, keep an eye on John, the other pilot, he's pretty old and I wouldn't want him passing out at the helm or something."
T-002
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by T-002 »

Akai kept silent for a moment, picking his words carefully.
"Will do, ma'am. Thank you." He turned around, and just before walking away, he said: "This is a very nice ship... I feel honored to pilot her." His eyes twinkled as he looked at his captain, a faint smile visible on his lips.
[THIS SPACE FOR RENT]
bien4500
Commodore
Commodore

Post by bien4500 »

Jacob wandered around the ship, to get used to the ship layout, he went to the bridge and looked at the controls, next was the cryo chamber, then the Shuttle Bay and the supply room, after he completed the tour of the ship, he made a map of it in his computer.

He then looked for a computer interface to connect to, so he can correct his map. He found one and connected his computer to it, found the schematics, copied them to his, when it was done he disconnected his computer from the interface and went to find a room. He found a room and to his horror, saw that there were flowers in it, his throat started to constrict as soon as he saw them, he started to sneeze and again and again.
"Oh great! My asthma is kicking in!"

He rushed to the Med Bay, he pulled his computer out of the bag and opened the map, he also told it to track his position inside the ship.
Last edited by bien4500 on Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
ChaosTheory
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by ChaosTheory »

Ben sat cleaning his pistol. What was delaying launch so long? Those late people really need to put some gas on it.
[img]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn298/ChaosTheory100/Feather_Signature_Ice3.png[/img]
Latooni
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Latooni »

Ariel sat down on her cramped bed. She wasn't really surprised that it was small, but it hadn't really occurred to her exactly how small it would be. Her room was located right by the medical bay, in case something happened in the middle of the night.

Guess I might as well get used to this...

Immediately, she heard a great sputtering and clamor out in the hallway, so she dashed out to find, lo and behold, her first patient. Ariel was already having second thoughts about this.

"Excuse me sir, could you come through this door? I'll be able to get you something to help that reaction...." Ariel said nervously while going into the med bay. She immediately began rummaging through drawers, trying to find the hyposprays and the basic pharmaceuticals.

"Ah here we are...I think..No, this is it. It's a typical anti-histamine. This is an allergic reaction, right?" She was relieved when the man nodded. "Alright, this won't hurt."

Ariel gently placed the hypospray against his neck, injecting it pneumatically. "It should start working almost immediately..." she mentioned matter-of-factly, with only a tint of concern.
JaffaJoke91
Captain
Captain

Post by JaffaJoke91 »

Jonathan headed towards the ship exit, nothing to do but wait for the captain.
Need... More... COOKIES!
bien4500
Commodore
Commodore

Post by bien4500 »

Jacob finally felt better, he thanked the Medic and walked out of the room, this time he put a handkerchief over his nose and went into the room that he went into before, this time he pulled the flowers out of the vase and placed them up-side down in the vase, while he was doing that he was thinking out loud "They must have been put there to freshen up the room."
JaffaJoke91
Captain
Captain

Post by JaffaJoke91 »

Jonathan changed his mind and decided to try to talk to that young engineer kid. off he heads looking for him.
Need... More... COOKIES!
ChaosTheory
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by ChaosTheory »

@JaffaJoke91: please use colored text for character recognition, kay?

Ben caught sight of the newcomer in the hallway on his camera. Reorganizing himself as the fellow approached, he stood near the door and waited for him to buzz the door.
[img]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn298/ChaosTheory100/Feather_Signature_Ice3.png[/img]
bien4500
Commodore
Commodore

Post by bien4500 »

Jacob dropped his bag of books onto the floor, he heard a muffled bang, frowning, he opened his bag and found one paperback with an inch wide hole in it. Muttering
"Crap! That was an antique, preserved for over 70 years.",
He threw it into the trash can."
ChaosTheory
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by ChaosTheory »

Auriak has not posted, so I will get "rid" of his character now.

------------

A strange noise. Coming from the deck below.

Ben pulled his pistol out of his pocket carefully and went to investigate the odd noise, something his hearing only faintly picked up, something he had never heard before. Dropping down the stairwell, he poked his head around the corner. There is was agian. An unusual clinking sound. Footsteps. Ben pulled his head back and cocked his pistol. Suddenly, a man Ben had not seen before dashed around the corner. He was carrying what appeared to be a sort of canister . . . the source of the noise. The canister was cracking. An odd gas appeared to swirl around inside . . . poison gas.

The man turned hard as he saw Ben. He sprinted after him, hanging onto a jutting beam as he gained on the man. Just as he was about to tackle him, the man bolted off down a side hallway. Ben, however, was able to catch his hand on the man's jacket pocket, knocking him off balance. The man ran a shrot distance and fell hard against the wal, onto the airlock control panel. Ben kicked him hard in the chest, and the man fell through the airlock doors as the opened. His canister shattered as it hit the floor of the airlock. Ben reacted quickly and hit the "close" button on the airlock control, sealing whatever strange gas the man was trying to release inside. The man banged his fists agaisnt the door, desperately trying to open them. In his desperation, he tried to hit the unlock button from the inside, but slipped and pressed the "eject" command. The outer doors flung open, sucking the strange purple gas and the crazy man out into the void. Ben leaned agaisnt the wall momentarily, and returned to his room.

That what you get for not answering Tsarka. You get spaced. :shock: