Stardust Evangelion (IC thread)

A section for that silly thing called "role play" and other forum games.

Moderators: th15, Moderators

Tsakara
Captain
Captain

Post by Tsakara »

"Well we don't have too terribly many of them, most of the ships weapons are new models, your free to join us but I don't think you'd really find what your looking for."
bien4500
Commodore
Commodore

Post by bien4500 »

Any empty spaces for crew?
Tsakara
Captain
Captain

Post by Tsakara »

yes but this is the in story thread, use the OOC thread
bien4500
Commodore
Commodore

Post by bien4500 »

(So I'll sign up then)
A dark haired teenager wearing dark shades, with a bag full of books on one shoulder, a Swiss Army Knife on a strap around his neck, and old-fashioned earphones coming out of his shirt. He walks to the table and says "I'd like to sign up for a position in the crew of this vessel. Here is my application form".
NAME: Jacob Jonathan Keyes
HOME COLONY: Sierra 5
APPLYING FOR POSITION AS: Marine or Technician
PICTURE: (none yet)
ANY MEDICAL CONDITIONS: Asthma
ANY GENE MODS: Eye Implants, specifically: IR Vision, Night Vision, 800X Zoom
ANY CRIMINAL HISTORY: None
ANY OTHER RELEVANT INFORMATION:Carries a Tazer, a hand-held computer and a Colt45.

"The woman looked over the papers for a while and asked a few basic questions. Jacob answered promptly and the woman extendeded her had saying:
"Everything looks good. Welecome aboard."

[Edit] Changed the name 'cause someone already has the previous name.
Last edited by bien4500 on Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
Auriak
Captain
Captain

Post by Auriak »

Jack went to stand in line at the recruitment desk. He had a curious look on his face as he looked around the dock, almost as if he was seeing something behind the walls. Then he took a vial of purplish blue gas out of his bag and looked at it as if remembering something...
"Better to have them and not need them than to need them and not have them"
Auriak Fleet: http://www.wyrdysm.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1654
Mystar Fleet: http://www.wyrdysm.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=42448#42448
T-002
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by T-002 »

ChaosTheory wrote:@T-002: You're hijacking my character, and out of the timeline as well. :lol:
Ouch. Just ignore that post, then. My bad.
[THIS SPACE FOR RENT]
Da_Higg
Captain
Captain

Post by Da_Higg »

"Don't worry Captain, I'm sure I'll find something during the mission"
Look Up
upon reading this:
50% of people will have scrolled up
25% will have looked at their ceiling
The last 25% can now feel smug because everyone else has taken orders from a little sig box.
bien4500
Commodore
Commodore

Post by bien4500 »

(Ignore this)
Last edited by bien4500 on Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Normandy
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Normandy »

John Faraday finally decided to check out the ship docked at the port. It looked smaller than the craft he had been given command of, much smaller. Maybe a corvette or something.

"Ah, it's been too long since I've been on a ship..." John smiled to himself. He went to the bridge and checked it out. It seemed very different from the bridge he had been in during the war. It was much more high-tech, albeit much smaller. Designed for perhaps 7 or 8 people, instead of 20 to 24. He then proceeded to check the PA system. "Testing... Testing..." A loud screeching feedback noise sounded, but then he could clearly hear his voice across the ship. It would have to do. Finally, he went up the stairs to go and check his bunk.
[url=http://www.fallingsandgame.com/][img]http://www.gaussianstudios.co.cc/hosting/fsgbanneram3.png[/img][/url]

tl;dr-ers will be shot on sight.
[size=75][url=http://bsf.wikidot.com/]BSF Wiki[/url]
"I have measured your 'fun', and science has quantitatively rated it a three." ~Lord Tim (Data Realms Fan Forums)[/size]
ChaosTheory
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by ChaosTheory »

bien4500 wrote:Jacob looked around the room, with his IR Vision activated, when he looked at the North West corner of the room, he saw a fuzzy blob of something, it was hotter than anything else in the room. He increased the resolution of his implants to 100%, the image suddenly became clearer, it was not a blob, it had a ovoid head, triangular torso, and four long, thick legs, it was one of the predators that inhabited his home planet. He pulled out his Colt45, everybody in the room heard thumping coming from the North West. Jacob aimed his gun at the alien's head and fired. A loud report shattered the silence in the room, everybody heard the sound of a heavy corpse falling on metal.
Jacob ran to the corner and opened his Swiss Army Knife, he chose the Philips Screw Driver and unscrewed the four screws holding the panel up, the section of wall fell down towards him, he dodged it. Light filled the maintenance corridor allowing everybody to see the corpse of the alien. He exclaimed "Somebody tried to kill me! All of us! It could be the Mafia on Sierra 5, they are the only ones who try to use these predators for assassinations." Just as he finished, two more aliens jumped into the room, one landed on Jacob, pinning him to the floor, he opened the cutting blade and jabbed into the alien.
Uh, no. Unless Tsarka gave you permuission to post that, just no.

Ben looked up sharply at the sound of the PA crackling. He decided to take a glance around the ship, so he would know where to go if something went wrong. Pausing in the corridor, he checked which rooms were ocupied and which were not. Then he took a stoll through the galley, amoury and engine room, familiarizing himself with the layout. Lastly, he headed for the bridge to check the computer blocks.

Entering the bridge, he immediately spotted John and greeted him.

"Hello, sir. what position are you applying for?"

"Pilot. You?"

"Engineer. Looks like you've been in battle a few times, eh?"

"Pilot of the Swrod of Ragnarok in the war."

"Good, good." One person I can probably trust, at least . . .

Ben then headed for the computer access panels. Pulling out a screwdriver, he undid the fastenings and poked his head through the opening. Dang it, so cluttered . . . I'll tidy things up back here once we're in flight. He noted the locations of the communications wiring, weapons systems, and navigation calaculators. Satisfied, he pulled his head out, then put it back in. He plucked a small device from his belt and set it up in the crawlspace. Then he refastened the door and returned to his room.

Opening up his computer, he tapped the signal coming from the device and watched little arrows and lines bounce across the screen. Soon, those arrows would reveal to him the electrical working sof this ship . . . what was it called again? The 'Last Evangelon' . . . He'd check on the ship stats later.
[img]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn298/ChaosTheory100/Feather_Signature_Ice3.png[/img]
bien4500
Commodore
Commodore

Post by bien4500 »

(OK, Tsakra gave me permission to post)
Jacob was getting thirsty from carrying his bag of books and from sweating due to the room being hot, so he walked to the vending machine on the wall, reached into his pocket and took out a few Credits and bought a bottle of water.
TrashMan
Commodore
Commodore

Post by TrashMan »

After having familiarised himself with the ship layout, Richard proceeded to hide the guns on a few select places.
He then headed for the kitchen but noticed the fridge was empty.
"Heh..looks like somebody forgot to do some shopping."
There were some supplies left in the other one so he quickly whipped up several sandwiches. He ate two and packed the rest, putting them on a visible place in case someone else was hungry.

As he headed back towards the room he pondered on the lack of internal defensive systems. He had two high-capacity M-10 deployable mini-turrets in his bag. Sure, AI and detection sensors sucked due to minituarization, so once activated it would shoot on anything in front of it, but if installed right at the dock points they might come in handy. He'd have to talk with one of the engineers about attaching them to the roof....would give the turrets a better field of fire and clog the corridor less.

Shruging, he entered his room and looked at the datapad again..time to check upon the ship.
[img]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_iswhite.jpg[/img][url=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][b]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/b][/url]

[url=http://www.wyrdysm.com/battleshipsforever/shipdatabase/uploads/VANavy.rar]VA FLEET[/url]
JaffaJoke91
Captain
Captain

Post by JaffaJoke91 »

Jonathan set down his bag in the first unoccupied room that he saw. he proceeded to extract a small box from his bag. now to put this where no one will find it

after he had hidden the box, Jonathan went to catch up with someone to talk to, as he was bored. i wonder if Richard is doing anything...
Need... More... COOKIES!
bien4500
Commodore
Commodore

Post by bien4500 »

Jacob was wandering around the ship, so his first destination was the kitchen as he was getting hungry.
"I had to skip breakfast to be able to sign up. Now I'm getting hungry, ahh! well, one of Newton's laws states that: for every action there will be an equal and opposite reaction"
He wandered into the kitchen and found a sandwich, he took one and unwrapped it, he bit into it and his eyes grew wide as he realized in horror, that there was mayonnaise in it.
"Oh crap! Mayo!
He dropped the sandwich and tried to find the clinic, he was sneezing profusely, his face was red and had lumps all over it.

(BTW call my character Jake)
JaffaJoke91
Captain
Captain

Post by JaffaJoke91 »

no, i have been jonathan since before you got on
Need... More... COOKIES!