Stardust Evangelion

A section for that silly thing called "role play" and other forum games.

Moderators: th15, Moderators

JaffaJoke91
Captain
Captain

Post by JaffaJoke91 »

IC: "I guess that I will go first, seeing as no one else seems to be participating" *shuffles toward desk with bag in hand*
Need... More... COOKIES!
Latooni
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Latooni »

Ariel Sabota, without a word, picked up her duffel bag and walked straight towards the almost ghostly woman who had disembarked from the ship.

She doesn't look much older than me...

She got second in line, and waited silently for her turn.
TrashMan
Commodore
Commodore

Post by TrashMan »

Richard watched nonchalantly at what was going on.
He knew the number of open positions was greater than the number of people gathered, and he already observed them all long enough to guess who was applying for what job.
He sat at one of the smaller container, back against his big black one and relaxed.

[img]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_iswhite.jpg[/img][url=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][b]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/b][/url]

[url=http://www.wyrdysm.com/battleshipsforever/shipdatabase/uploads/VANavy.rar]VA FLEET[/url]
Tsakara
Captain
Captain

Post by Tsakara »

The man handed her the paperwork and she gestured for him to sit down.
"Jonathan Nova, huh?" The man nodded silently. Rain tapped the dome on the desk and a clear blue bubble formed around the desk.
"And now that we can speak privately why don't you tell me a little about yourself, why do you want to join my crew?"
JaffaJoke91
Captain
Captain

Post by JaffaJoke91 »

Well, after the bar...Incident... i drifted from bar to bar, drowning depression with booze. I took one look at my life and said 'What are you doing man?' Then, i read about you hiring crew, and it was like a clarion call. I needed a Capitan, and you needed soldiers. I figured that this would be a good way for me to think about my life, and give me a chance to hone my skills.
Need... More... COOKIES!
Tsakara
Captain
Captain

Post by Tsakara »

"Interesting...so your seeing me as a sort of savior, thats a refreshing change."She said with a laugh.
"Well you seem like you'd fit the job, I'd be happy to take you but first I need to see..." She lowered the paper down to the desk, hiding the fact that her other hand was reaching for her thigh. She grabbed it and swung it up towards his head, she was shocked when he grabbed the gun in midair and pushed it away from his head.
Rain grinned slightly. "...How fast you are." She slipped the gun back in its holster and shook his hand.
"welcome aboard. Wait in the room at the end of the connection dock and I'll give you the grand tour once I'm through with everyone else."
JaffaJoke91
Captain
Captain

Post by JaffaJoke91 »

"thanks" *moves away from desk*
Need... More... COOKIES!
Latooni
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Latooni »

As the privacy bubble faded, Ariel moved forward, giving plenty of berth to the previous man. She hesitated a moment, then spoke clearly to the woman...or girl? in front of her. It was slightly odd to be staring at someone not much older than her, yet so full of...what was it? It's not exactly confidence.... It's control. She knows she's in control here.

"Ariel Sabota."
JaffaJoke91
Captain
Captain

Post by JaffaJoke91 »

Jonathan stares nervously at the man standing against the crate. that armor... there was something familiar about it, although he could not put his finger on it. oh well, he thought, redirecting his attention to the young girl at the desk now.
Need... More... COOKIES!
Tsakara
Captain
Captain

Post by Tsakara »

Rain tapped the dome again, reforming the bubble of energy around them. Ariel nervously handed her the form and she looked it over before setting it down atopt Jonathan's.
"So then? You want to be our medic. Why is that?"
ChaosTheory
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by ChaosTheory »

Ben drops his glasses down to his nose and smiles smugly. He always felt good when he heard the faint sounds leaking from a privacy bubble, especially when nobody else could hear them. Of course, faint squeaks told him nothing about the conversation going on inside, but he had seen Rain pull her gun on Jonathan. He knew . . . something . . . was up, and he mentally prepped himself for their first meeting.

Senses all alert, he stepped into the back of the line.
[img]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn298/ChaosTheory100/Feather_Signature_Ice3.png[/img]
Latooni
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Latooni »

Ariel kept silent for a moment, avoiding eye contact to formulate an answer. She spoke softly, weighing each word as she said it.

"It's...rather simple. You needed one. It's one of the things I'm good at - I can even perform some types of basic surgery unassisted if I don't have other options. I need a job, but I don't want to stay here. It's nothing personal, you had an opening, and I happened to chose your ship." Above all else, I can't stay where it's easy to find me. She finished, looking back at her interviewer with her normal expressionless face. "That's...all."
JaffaJoke91
Captain
Captain

Post by JaffaJoke91 »

Jonathan walks over to Richard and sets down his bag

"i assume that you are the other marine applying?"

*eyes the large crate suspiciously*
Need... More... COOKIES!
Tsakara
Captain
Captain

Post by Tsakara »

"I'm your way out." Rain said, the girl simply nodded at her. "You seem to be looking for something in your life, something to do with your life. Right now your wandering. Is that right?"
Latooni
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Latooni »

Ariel was quiet for a moment, staring at the older girl. She then carefully spoke again. "...Yes, I suppose. Wandering. That seems to fit."

She glanced away again. "Is there something else you want to ask me?"