Birth of an Angel

Archives for ships and fleets. 'nuff said. Most of the ships here are very very old and will not work in current versions of BSF or SM. You have been warned!

Moderators: th15, Moderators

Anna
The artist formerly known as SilverWingedSeraph

Post by Anna »

God damn it.

After seeing your Star Wars ships, I knew your original ships would make mine look rather sad in comparison... but I never had any idea just how sad... :shock: That's simply beautiful...
Founder and Event Coordinator for the BSF Beauty Pageant. Founder of the Pseudo-Chainship Project. Admin. Games Master.
Quality Control Enforcer
Gay cute girl and fucking proud of it.
Morbo
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Morbo »

It looks cute and fluffy, like a parrott.
My ship pack: http://upload2.net/page/download/7PZ...ket53.rar.html
Img: http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/6510/screenshot134fh1.png
Taioko
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Taioko »

I'm tempted to go over and find another "YOU WIN" picture... But, nope. It doesn't work. If I used it now, the next ship you make that's "OH MY GOSH SO AWESOME" that I see...

Well...

You get it.

Congratta-lations. You won it all again.
Hawkwings
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

Post by Hawkwings »

Wow. First of all, it looks amazing. Second, the ship itself is obscene. I could not find another ship that could even damage it, much less destroy it. The only way I could get one damaged was to pit it against another one. What's the damage value on that beamer of doom?
Water_and_Wind
Captain
Captain

Post by Water_and_Wind »

It looks like a cute angelfish! The triangular pieces on the outside, the tail at the back, and the dark triangular sections in the inside give it that organic look.
Novercalis
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Novercalis »

Haha! Angelfish.. Thats one way of looking at it, I suppose.

Although it is meant to be nausea-inducingly overpowered, especially the main cannon (it is afterall powered by a black/white hole quantum singularity thingy, so overpowered it should be, I say!), for those who wish to enjoy a more down-to-earth Angel, I have obliged you.

Differences from standard High Angel:
1. HP reduced from 9001 to 901.
2. Primary megabeam damaged reduced to 18 from 2500.
3. All standard beamers reduced to 4 damage from 120, reload time kept at 200 frames.
4. Rail guns reverted to default game damage and reload time values. Clipsize reduced to 2 from 24.
5. Point Beams clip size reduced from 16 to 2.
6. Number of deflectors reduced from 30 to 22
7. The tactical jump drive has also been repositioned nearer the core for easy access, although I should say that this spoils its visual harmony somewhat.

Download High Angel-N

Nerfed Angel Versus RAN Horatio Nelson:
As you can see, most of its wing tips have been blown off. If not for a lucky shot on the hull spine destroying half of the Horatio Nelson and sending it into hullshock, it wouldn't be winning quite so handily now.

Also, the cute flying Angelfish will have a sister soon:

Still under construction, what you see here is an unfleshed version. She will have a sprinkling of beamers and railguns, but most of the weapon bays should consist of alternative armament. Hopefully.
To change one's life: Start immediately; do it flamboyantly; no exceptions.
-William James
TheBlueEcho
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by TheBlueEcho »

The More I Look at this, the more my ONCE WAS original Idea of a beam going down a tube like shaft on a megaship gets blown to smetherines. :cry:
Still nice, by the way. :wink:
Kingoomieiii
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Kingoomieiii »

Novercalis wrote: Also, the cute flying Angelfish will have a sister soon:

Still under construction, what you see here is an unfleshed version. She will have a sprinkling of beamers and railguns, but most of the weapon bays should consist of alternative armament. Hopefully.
Oh, that's gorgeous. Just needs a lighter outline on the wings, IME-OSHO