New ships by me.

Archives for ships and fleets. 'nuff said. Most of the ships here are very very old and will not work in current versions of BSF or SM. You have been warned!

Moderators: th15, Moderators

Skull13
Captain
Captain

New ships by me.

Post by Skull13 »

*Caution: This fleet is not finished*

No name or backstory, but I feel I took the criticism from my last fleet, and made this one a bit better. I'm working with a new .ini file for sections, and I think the section work and colors on these ships are far better now.

Horus Fighter:
The turret is blurry, I know. This ship is tiny!

Anubis Bomber/Heavy Attack Gunship:
I feel that this one is a tad bit cluttered by black lines, especially near where the body meets the nacelles.

Osiris Cruiser:
This was my first ship after uploading my last fleet. I'm working in a new style, trying to make the section work flow as opposed to forcing sections to fit a shape that I've created on paper without considering depth or section work.

I'm trying to work my way up in size, but inspiration hasn't really hit me in a while regarding this fleet, mainly because of how I do sections. The criticisms from the last thread inspired me to start work on this fleet, so maybe some constructive criticism would help here, too! If the ships really suck more than I think (Beauty, is, after all, in the eyes of the beholder, etc.) then please tell me!
This user is a proponent of the whole "Check your **** parenting" idea.

This is a signature. It goes at the end of my post.

Your face is so *adjective* that it *verb*s