An orange thing

Archives for ships and fleets. 'nuff said. Most of the ships here are very very old and will not work in current versions of BSF or SM. You have been warned!

Moderators: th15, Moderators

Nachus
Ensign
Ensign

An orange thing

Post by Nachus »

Not sure what to call it, and I think I may have added to much grunge; but whatever, have at it reviewers.

This was more just for fun then anything else, the blades spin but I'm to lazy to make a gif or put up a video so use your imagination.
Doogie12
Admiral
Admiral

Re: An orange thing

Post by Doogie12 »

1st ship: I like it except that the orange at the rear doesn't blend in with the salmon color at the front. Maybe its a little too saturated (?). Also those tube launchers seem slapped on.

2nd ship: That kinda looks like the Scorpion gunship from Avatar. Its...odd and nothing of amazing quality (but you've already pointed that out so don't crucify me). I'm only assuming its blue glow is the cockpit. Not much else to say about this one.
naysayers will be shot
lonewolf2121
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Re: An orange thing

Post by lonewolf2121 »

first ship make the colors go from orange to the the front color slowly so it will look nicer and won't look like going blinding orange to a light red all of a sudden

second ship looks like the hornet form halo but it does look like the small gunship from avatar