Ho! Steam power!

Archives for ships and fleets. 'nuff said. Most of the ships here are very very old and will not work in current versions of BSF or SM. You have been warned!

Moderators: th15, Moderators

GATC
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Ho! Steam power!

Post by GATC »

(Sorry for the joke)

It's two ship from a group I'm making, based on a mix between steam-punk style and good old "many sides cannons" wooden ship.
Temp.gif
Type name: Iron Hawk
Class: Sky Battleship
Weaponry:
Side:
-19 Steam/Powder Hybrid cannon
-2 Steam Machine-gun

Front:
-4 Steam/Powder Hybrid cannon
-2 Powder/Steam Hybrid artillery cannon
-6 Steam Machine-gun

Rear:
-2 Steam Machine-gun

Other:
-2x8 Rotating mounted Steam/Powder Hybrid cannon
-2 Steam Machine-gun Turret

This ship, like all other, was build around the Steam power core created by the "Alchemical"
It's the biggest ship of the fleet with is 520 meter long, 328 meter large and 235 meter high.
It's equally the most armed.
The ship was created in respond to the new sky ship of the Theocracy of Steel, the Steel Dragon, biggest ship ever created by a other civilisation than the Alchemical.
Even if it can't defeat the Steel Dragon in a duel, the Iron Hawk remain a dangerous ship capable of destroy some foe in a single row.
His design was a part inspire by the outfit of an other exceptional ship: The Titanium Lady [second Gif]
Temp2.gif
C&C

P.S. I know, it's massively white...

Edit: I don't know why the animation was like that! But if you click on it, it work
Edit2: Adding description
Beware! I have a Pinkie Pie launcher!
(When I look out there, it makes me GLaD I'm not you.)
Silverware
Commodore
Commodore

Re: Ho! Steam power!

Post by Silverware »

I think the images are fuxed in the previews, because GIF doesn't handle resizing well.
Interesting ships, however the weaponry leaves alot to be desired, there is little good in the use of the big guns you have, as they are way too large for the sections you have placed them on, try making new sprites for them, or finding better sized sprites for the weapons.
GATC
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Re: Ho! Steam power!

Post by GATC »

The GIF have been optimised by gimp, resizing the part of animation to gain space. So, it's resized well, but the forum don't support it...

I will try create cannon sprite more small, and in the spirit of Steam-punk!
Beware! I have a Pinkie Pie launcher!
(When I look out there, it makes me GLaD I'm not you.)