Building Ships From The Inside Out

Archives for ships and fleets. 'nuff said. Most of the ships here are very very old and will not work in current versions of BSF or SM. You have been warned!

Moderators: th15, Moderators

STARSTRUCK

Building Ships From The Inside Out

Post by STARSTRUCK »

I don't know. I've never bothered with this crap before. Is it cool, or is it a waste of sections? You decide.
Triakis-class Siege Destroyer
Armament:
120MW Glanzmann-Riniker Effect Siege Chaingun, Spinal x2
Twin-Barreled 80MW Lathanide Convergence Cannon, Forward x2
Twin-Barreled 40MW Lathanide Convergence Cannon, Gunwhale x14
8X 3.5kt Nuclear Anti-Ship Multiple Launch Rocket System, Forward x4
70mm Anti-Missile CIWS, Gunwhale x4

When the Mabinogion Mercenary Corps gets serious, these murderous combat vessels are sent into the fray. They are easily able to go toe-to-toe with many military-grade vessels in battle. Indeed, they have served admirably in several theaters where guerilla attacks against a heavily armed opponent were needed. The crude yet incredibly powerful Glanzmann-Riniker Effect Siege Chainguns mounted on its prow are of particular concern to would-be challengers, as they are capable of ripping apart larger and smaller targets alike in a matter of seconds.

Water_and_Wind
Captain
Captain

Re: Building Ships From The Inside Out

Post by Water_and_Wind »

I like the ships, they look very functional although the wings seem too cluttered when you add the turrets to them. Show us some pics of damaged ships to see how it looks with some armor plates dislodged and the structure exposed.
Metagame 2.0 calculator: [url]http://bsf_meta2_calculator.byethost17.com/index.php[/url]
Curvy Alien Fleet: viewtopic.php?t=4959
Thrusallanian Naval Database: Patrol Craft to Behemoth, support ships, stations, warp gates, everything.
http://www.wyrdysm.com/phpBB2/viewtopic ... sc&start=0
Fleets of the Five States, get it here: http://www.wyrdysm.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1929
STARSTRUCK

Post by STARSTRUCK »

Hot spaceship undressing gravure, coming right up.
Imaillusion
Captain
Captain

Post by Imaillusion »

The front area could probaly get some more turrets, it looks rather bare when compared to the amount that is around the middle. The back end has a similliar problem, the front and back areas don't really have anything worth looking at, which make those areas look boring.
Those that live by the sword... get shot by those that don't.
25000st
Captain
Captain

Post by 25000st »

Dude, that's awesome. I personally really like the ship as well as the inside-out thing. While it's rather cluttered, you've managed to achieve a more 'realistic' feeling with it. Epic work.

I would really, really, really, like a download.
inteuniso
Commander
Commander

Post by inteuniso »

These ships are really cool-looking. They have a simple, utilitarian look going that I like. Also, it reminds me of the Terran Battleship in Starcraft.
It's not my fault I can't take your post seriously.