A WIP comments criticisms compliments

Archives for ships and fleets. 'nuff said. Most of the ships here are very very old and will not work in current versions of BSF or SM. You have been warned!

Moderators: th15, Moderators

Preacher
Captain
Captain

A WIP comments criticisms compliments

Post by Preacher »

had a little experiment with asymmetry and TSA sections
Attachments
Stealth ship of some variety the covered engine cowlings hide the heat signature but limit speed also has low powered beam weapons
Stealth ship of some variety the covered engine cowlings hide the heat signature but limit speed also has low powered beam weapons
no name as of yet or weapons except a single beamer
no name as of yet or weapons except a single beamer
SMscreen016.png (19.52 KiB) Viewed 8330 times

"I put no stock in religion. By the word religion I have seen the lunacy of fanatics of every denomination be called the will of god. I have seen too much religion in the eyes of too many murderers. Holiness is in right action, and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves, and goodness. " Kingdom of heaven.
Lizzie
Admiral
Admiral

Re: A WIP comments criticisms compliments

Post by Lizzie »

... I want to see that first one with less PITCH BLACK, please.
Anna
The artist formerly known as SilverWingedSeraph

Post by Anna »

Lizzie wrote:... I want to see that first one with less PITCH BLACK, please.
No no, don't you see Lizzie!? It's a stealth ship, and the PITCH BLACKNESS is so it can be sneaky and invisible! That makes it okay! :lol:

Here's a hint, Preacher: No it doesn't. It just makes it look boring and dark and ugly. Make the dark bits less dark or otherwise remove the big bright orange patches that render the entire stealth premise completely and utterly worthless. It looks like there might actually be a ship worth seeing under all that darkness, and you're not doing yourself any favours my making it so hard to fucking see.
Founder and Event Coordinator for the BSF Beauty Pageant. Founder of the Pseudo-Chainship Project. Admin. Games Master.
Quality Control Enforcer
Gay cute girl and fucking proud of it.
Preacher
Captain
Captain

Post by Preacher »

yeah sorry i reset my monitor to watch a movie it was meant to be dark but not pitch black :oops: heres a recoloured version so you can actually see the ship :)
Attachments
SMscreen03.png
SMscreen03.png (21.37 KiB) Viewed 8280 times

"I put no stock in religion. By the word religion I have seen the lunacy of fanatics of every denomination be called the will of god. I have seen too much religion in the eyes of too many murderers. Holiness is in right action, and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves, and goodness. " Kingdom of heaven.
Imaillusion
Captain
Captain

Post by Imaillusion »

The shading seems kinda weird. See the sections that makes up the outer hull at the front half of the ship, just behind and above/below the sections furthest to the right? The dark grey you used doesn't seem right
Those that live by the sword... get shot by those that don't.