PinkFlowerPrincess makes Spaceships!

Archives for ships and fleets. 'nuff said. Most of the ships here are very very old and will not work in current versions of BSF or SM. You have been warned!

Moderators: th15, Moderators

STARSTRUCK

Re: PinkFlowerPrincess makes Spaceships!

Post by STARSTRUCK »

PinkFlowerPrincess wrote:Image
Now what's this then?
ALIEN PENIS

ALIEN PENIS

ALIEN PENIS

...looks a bit like flow too, I guess. I'm starting to hate how people are parading around with that word like it's the be-all and end-all of shipbuilding; Not every ship needs to have the gentle, feminine curves of a giant iron space amazon, nor do they need to be perfectly coherent without any perpendicular features whatsoever.
Anna
The artist formerly known as SilverWingedSeraph

Re: PinkFlowerPrincess makes Spaceships!

Post by Anna »

When I say "flow" I only mean it in the context of "these sections look like they fit together and blend into each other well, and add to the over-all shape to the rest of the ship". A ship where the sections just look like they were placed at random and don't fit together well at all has horrible flow. Ships don't need to have 100% flow, but for a smooth, layered hull, good flow is essential.

And please don't use words like "penis", it offends my delicate sensibilities... :oops:
Founder and Event Coordinator for the BSF Beauty Pageant. Founder of the Pseudo-Chainship Project. Admin. Games Master.
Quality Control Enforcer
Gay cute girl and fucking proud of it.