Randoms spacecraft

Archives for ships and fleets. 'nuff said. Most of the ships here are very very old and will not work in current versions of BSF or SM. You have been warned!

Moderators: th15, Moderators

Preacher
Captain
Captain

Re: Randoms spacecraft

Post by Preacher »

ha so its basically a lightsaber, great weapons by the way i love the bullet details on the machine gun, although i think the arms on the mech look the wrong way around just the forearms really.

"I put no stock in religion. By the word religion I have seen the lunacy of fanatics of every denomination be called the will of god. I have seen too much religion in the eyes of too many murderers. Holiness is in right action, and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves, and goodness. " Kingdom of heaven.
Ryen
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Ryen »

Actually I used 2 missile, 8 Machinegun turret to make this sword out.
One missile control the action of attack, another control how close it should active the sword.
Give those machineguns a very short range, high rate of fire and black color for bullet sprit.
Simply like this:

About the arms, I forgot to flip the sprite of the hands : P
Ryen
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Ryen »

Spend too much time on Anime, stg and such...
Here is the recent ones.

Rebuild the Battleship:

And something Very STG:
Fighter "Player" on test
Fighter "Enemy" on test
Miss while taking a screenshot...
vidboi
Tournamentator
Tournamentator

Post by vidboi »

the battleship really needs some shading, and right now it looks like a metal brick with wings sticking out the back. shading would help with this, but I'd focus on making the rear of the ship more interesting
There is no OP, there is only more boosters...