The most speed ship in the universe!

Archives for ships and fleets. 'nuff said. Most of the ships here are very very old and will not work in current versions of BSF or SM. You have been warned!

Moderators: th15, Moderators

giygasruels
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

The most speed ship in the universe!

Post by giygasruels »

Hi again!
This is my ship fot our pirates :) .VERY speed!
CSFP.rar (5 KB)
ScrenShot:
Battle Ships Forever is cool!
I'm fan of Nintendo games(Mario games,Kirby games,EarthBound,Sonic games) and I'm from Poland.
If tou are noob,Giygas will kill you!Błahahahahahahahaha!
giygasruels
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

Re: The most speed ship in the universe!

Post by giygasruels »

AlphaDetisMegas wrote:Gaygas or whatever your name is spelled as, listen to us and maarten, nobody likes the ugly gunwhales you post. Try to improve first.
I tired to make a ship who look good but this is not easy!And I allways want to make a powerfull ship :lol:

PS:Giygas,not gaygas(I know you do not play EarthBound but please do not make Giygas cry.... :( )
I'm fan of Nintendo games(Mario games,Kirby games,EarthBound,Sonic games) and I'm from Poland.
Preacher
Captain
Captain

Post by Preacher »

underneath that ridiculous amount or ordinance you've actually got an all right hull, take all the weapons off, colour it appropriately and then put the weapons in places the suit them or you can hide them under the hull using the W button. alternatively you can set the weapon alpha to zero (this can be found in the Ed tab in shipmaker i think) and the weapons will vanish but still operate.

"I put no stock in religion. By the word religion I have seen the lunacy of fanatics of every denomination be called the will of god. I have seen too much religion in the eyes of too many murderers. Holiness is in right action, and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves, and goodness. " Kingdom of heaven.
Lizzie
Admiral
Admiral

Post by Lizzie »

You do know you can just mod weapons so it's not like you need a million of them when you can mod -one- to do the work of -ten-, right?
25000st
Captain
Captain

Post by 25000st »

The shape has some potential. Just hide the weapons by setting alpha to 0 in the EDIT menu for now.
Lord_Baigent
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Lord_Baigent »

Dude please stop posting these ships. If you want power then just mod your weapons stats and don't spam parts all over the hull. The weapon orgy has also created a huge problem in game because when you try to fight your ships the screen illuminates in am epileptic frenzy of light and colour, which nearly crashed my laptop. If you want to make a really powerful ship then just make a UFO with a really powerful laser for example.
Its the thing in the corner destroying your other BSQ thingy, in one shot. It admittedly doesn't look at all exciting, in fact it was my first and crappiest ship I made, but its not hideously overequipped and packs a huge punch without the compy killing graphics spasm, all because I modded the weapon and armour values.
Where there is war there is COD
giygasruels
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

Post by giygasruels »

Lord_Baigent wrote:Dude please stop posting these ships. If you want power then just mod your weapons stats and don't spam parts all over the hull. The weapon orgy has also created a huge problem in game because when you try to fight your ships the screen illuminates in am epileptic frenzy of light and colour, which nearly crashed my laptop. If you want to make a really powerful ship then just make a UFO with a really powerful laser for example.
Its the thing in the corner destroying your other BSQ thingy, in one shot. It admittedly doesn't look at all exciting, in fact it was my first and crappiest ship I made, but its not hideously overequipped and packs a huge punch without the compy killing graphics spasm, all because I modded the weapon and armour values.
I don't like to mod weapons stat because it sound like cheats :x
Nutcase
Captain
Captain

Post by Nutcase »

Of course, because strapping weapons to every square centimetre of the hull is totally not cheating and the ship somehow still has the power supply to fire them all at once.
Don't you have stuff to do?
Ya know. The important things.
Maart3n
BANNED

Post by Maart3n »

giygasruels wrote:I don't like to mod weapons stat because it sound like cheats :x
Why? Let's say I have a blaster modified to 3 times the original damage, then I would actually not be better of then your 3 blasters filling the section weapon orgy. Let me explain:

I have one weapon, that fires at one section at any given time, while you have 3, so you can split your fire.
The my weaponary has only one third of the HP that yours has. Again yours wins.
So it's just about getting the ballancing right, my first ship wasn't that great looking either, but I balanced it to the stock ships like the athena.

And try using more then the stock 24 sections, Press ~` button next to the one on your keyboard and you can use 1,2,3 and even 4 to switch between atleast 100 sections.

Btw, you have a mirroring error on te module over the core.

And how is this shape interesting?

EDIT:
Lord_Baigent wrote:If you want to make a really powerful ship then just make a UFO with a really powerful laser for example..
Not even necessary, it would get owned by one of those modules that spit out a whirlwind of lead, cause all those sections are so exposed.

Anna Mod Edit: Post edited to remove rule-breaking portions.
giygasruels
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

New alien race ship by me

Post by giygasruels »

Hello!
A tired to make a new alien race in BSF so this is the 1st New Alien Race ship:
NewRaceShip.rar (4 KB)
ScernShot:
Maart3n
BANNED

Re: New alien race ship by me

Post by Maart3n »

You're just not getting it are you?

Please stop using this much weapons, it's cheating.(Maybe he get's it now.)
The shape of the ships isn't improving, we aren't liking them 'cause they ain't pretty.

Make your ships look good; color them, decrease the amount of weapons and make the sections overlap. I don't care, any improvement will do.

Edit by th15: Post has been edited, user has been warned