Miniature 1/32 Death Star

Archives for ships and fleets. 'nuff said. Most of the ships here are very very old and will not work in current versions of BSF or SM. You have been warned!

Moderators: th15, Moderators

arbiterxxxxxxx
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Location: Singapore, Earth, Milky way galaxy, Galactic Empire

Miniature 1/32 Death Star

Post by arbiterxxxxxxx »

hi, first time on the forum. This is the 1/32 Death Star, in comparison to a Cronus. Sorry for low quality, I had only 30 minutes of free time and the only imported sprite was the circle
I am an experienced n00b
Anna
The artist formerly known as SilverWingedSeraph

Re: Miniature 1/32 Death Star

Post by Anna »

So you made a really big circle filled in haphazardly with sections, with no internal structuring at all, and you call it a Deathstar? Yeah, I'm sorry kid, someone made a far more impressive Deathstar close on three years ago, well before custom sections were introduced, when we had all of 26 sections to work with.

Might have even been less than 26 sections back then, actually. th15 added a few after a while.

That was me talking as a shipbuilder. As a moderator, I have the following to say: 1) Do not multi-post. There is an edit function. Use it. 2) Crop your screenshots. Images which stretch the forum frames aren't allowed. 3) Please try to use something at least resembling proper grammar.

Thread redacted. Please follow the rules.
arbiterxxxxxxx
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Location: Singapore, Earth, Milky way galaxy, Galactic Empire

Re: Miniature 1/32 Death Star

Post by arbiterxxxxxxx »

sorry, guess i have 2 improve
I am an experienced n00b