Just a question.

Archives for ships and fleets. 'nuff said. Most of the ships here are very very old and will not work in current versions of BSF or SM. You have been warned!

Moderators: th15, Moderators

Opinions?

Awesome
No votes
Cool
No votes
Okay
4%
13%
Bad
8%
Terrible
75%

Total votes: 24

Moache
Ensign
Ensign
Location: Outside ur house, lookin in ur windows, nice drapes BTW.

Just a question.

Post by Moache »

what do you all think of my new Crystal core?

And of my Flag ship Valfor,

I'm aware of a few errors in the color symmetry of my Flagship, but after fixing and saving the ship, it gets completely F'd up again. I give up fixing it. Back on topic, constructive criticism, feed back, suggestions, riping of new ones ETC ETC are all welcome and demanded or you will die a slow horrible death :)
Preacher
Captain
Captain

Re: Just a question.

Post by Preacher »

Look through the custom ships section, admire other people glorious works of art, compare to your own, come back in a week

Lurk more.

Welcome to the forums by the way

"I put no stock in religion. By the word religion I have seen the lunacy of fanatics of every denomination be called the will of god. I have seen too much religion in the eyes of too many murderers. Holiness is in right action, and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves, and goodness. " Kingdom of heaven.
calvin1211
Commodore
Commodore

Post by calvin1211 »

Too much aegis and booster.
Also, don't spam weapons.
Imaillusion
Captain
Captain

Post by Imaillusion »

Colours are blinding, too much weapons/turrets/modules, aegis (...why?), no sense of shape or design, bad placement/usage of sections (well, in you're defence I can't even see most of the sections), stretching of sections and Turrets are done badly, and these all looked like rushed jobs that don't convey any of the ship building skills you might have

Back to the drawing board I'm afraid
Those that live by the sword... get shot by those that don't.