Alright, i'm back.

Archives for ships and fleets. 'nuff said. Most of the ships here are very very old and will not work in current versions of BSF or SM. You have been warned!

Moderators: th15, Moderators

Magick
Captain
Captain

Alright, i'm back.

Post by Magick »

I know i said i was going to leave, but i just can't stay away. I've been lurking for a while, but i haven't made any ships in some time. So here are some recent ones.(Uncolored)

Theora Research Shuttle

Thadea Heavy Drone

Lethia Defense Station

Belen Light Frigate

Adrastos Heavy Frigate

I just want some criticism. Don't be harsh unless it's absolutely necessary.
Anna
The artist formerly known as SilverWingedSeraph

Re: Alright, i'm back.

Post by Anna »

Pro-tip #1: Take your screenshots at. The. Default. Zoom. It's easy. Press "home". We don't need to see your small little ships inflated hugely.

Pro-tip #2: I don't know why most people don't already do this, but your screenshots are much easier on the eyes if you change the background to just a flat black.

As to the ships themselves, there's not a whole lot to say. They're small, the section usage on all of them but the Theora is fairly shitty, and that's kinda classy, because you're not using enough sections for your poor section-usage to be at all excusable.
Founder and Event Coordinator for the BSF Beauty Pageant. Founder of the Pseudo-Chainship Project. Admin. Games Master.
Quality Control Enforcer
Gay cute girl and fucking proud of it.
Preacher
Captain
Captain

Post by Preacher »

I like the defense stations shape but not the sections and thats about it they all seem plane and a bit generic

"I put no stock in religion. By the word religion I have seen the lunacy of fanatics of every denomination be called the will of god. I have seen too much religion in the eyes of too many murderers. Holiness is in right action, and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves, and goodness. " Kingdom of heaven.
25000st
Captain
Captain

Post by 25000st »

No flow and monotone. My biggest problem.

Section usage is surprisingly decent. Compo is just ruining it.