Navy of Europe

Archives for ships and fleets. 'nuff said. Most of the ships here are very very old and will not work in current versions of BSF or SM. You have been warned!

Moderators: th15, Moderators

Gmuttly
Ensign
Ensign

Navy of Europe

Post by Gmuttly »

Currently under work the Navy of Europe was made after America declared war on the outer colonies owned by Germany.

Only one ship has been made Le resistance currently owned by commodore Richard Lenoir.
http://s949.photobucket.com/albums/ad33 ... reen04.jpg
Attachments
le resistance.shp
(10.05 KiB) Downloaded 172 times
fatrat600284
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Re: Navy of Europe

Post by fatrat600284 »

Lurk moar! Really it helps.

Edit: Also i would recommend going to the Custom Content sub-from to get some more sprites. They will help in the long run.
Last edited by fatrat600284 on Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:30 am, edited 3 times in total.
Droid
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Droid »

Please use [img] tags so that we don't need to click links to see images - its a lot more convenient and not much more effort on the poster's part.

A first step would be fixing up your coloration. Bright green and bright red don't go together very well.

Do read those links fatrat posted though.
inteuniso
Commander
Commander

Post by inteuniso »

This made me cry when I saw it. I die a little inside when noobs do not use custom content, and overweaponize your ships.

Weapons do not make your ship look pretty. I can modify a Lulzbeam to blow your ship up instantly. Don't stick weapons where there's space, that's not what they're for.
It's not my fault I can't take your post seriously.
Nutcase
Captain
Captain

Post by Nutcase »

You're forgetting that your first ships probably didn't look much better.
Sure they should at least look at what the rest of the forum is doing before making an entry but that line of logic would probably already have us making real space warships for a couple of centuries.

With some work, the ship might even end up looking good. Or at least decent.
By the way, pressing '¨'the letter left of '1') and then letters 1-4 give you more sections.
And the letter 'Z' has a nice use too. :P
Don't you have stuff to do?
Ya know. The important things.