Arem realia Ships

Archives for ships and fleets. 'nuff said. Most of the ships here are very very old and will not work in current versions of BSF or SM. You have been warned!

Moderators: th15, Moderators

Antifix
Ensign
Ensign

Arem realia Ships

Post by Antifix »

Here will i post my ships of a supreme race called "Arem" but not only because i have made many more...
here's a quick peek on one of them called "Arem Juggernaught" Enjoy ^^
Attachments
this is mrk I (they vary only a little though :))
this is mrk I (they vary only a little though :))
Kaelis

Re: Arem realia Ships

Post by Kaelis »

Posts removed. Do not make a new post for every single ship, and please familiarize yourself with the rules. Thank you.
Preacher
Captain
Captain

Post by Preacher »

And save us all some writing time and lurk more please.

"I put no stock in religion. By the word religion I have seen the lunacy of fanatics of every denomination be called the will of god. I have seen too much religion in the eyes of too many murderers. Holiness is in right action, and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves, and goodness. " Kingdom of heaven.
Imaillusion
Captain
Captain

Post by Imaillusion »

Too much weapon spam, sections placement is bad, sections are too dark to even look at, and there are holes in the ship. I suppose the shape is okay, but it has been overshadowed by everything else :?

Back to the drawing board I'm afraid
Those that live by the sword... get shot by those that don't.
Antifix
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Antifix »

you're right with weapons but with the colour, i tried to change it but it keeps changing back
vidboi
Tournamentator
Tournamentator

Post by vidboi »

i'm guessing that you're using the top three colour blocks in shipmaker. don't. these represent your chosen colours in the game, so they'll always revert to what you've set them in the game. use the other blocks and it'll be fine
There is no OP, there is only more boosters...
Antifix
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Antifix »

damn, more than a half of my ships have weapon spam, i'll try to change it
jwa8402
Admiral
Admiral

Post by jwa8402 »

Well now don't worry about the weapons so much. Actually from what I can see you have most of them in nice clean banks of weapon type. That is not a bad thing by itself, but the ship is so insubstantial that the weapons stand out more than any features. If you cut the weapons down by even a quarter, and better concealed them overall, I wouldn't question it. Actually the blasters are the most overused and poorly placed so I'd just remove those. You need to fix the ship though first. Take advantage of being able to depth weapons to the section their parented to by pressing w. This works great for banks of missiles and such that you only want the barrels sticking out for. Try shading the ship, and if your gonna have the big weapons or even all those deflectors and such, try creating bases for them.

As for the ship itself, I think you just need to keep building unarmed ships till the section work and combinations start to look good and make sense to you. It mostly takes repetition and you could certainly move up to the newer sprites but it won't help you get a feel for what fits well together any faster. Actually for the way this looks right now, I'd say try checking out Spoot knight's ships. Good luck :)