My Ships

Archives for ships and fleets. 'nuff said. Most of the ships here are very very old and will not work in current versions of BSF or SM. You have been warned!

Moderators: th15, Moderators

lionm12
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

My Ships

Post by lionm12 »

I have been working on a ships i don't know if you like it and i am nem here so tell me if i didsomething wrong :D and i am realy new here.

http://s950.photobucket.com/albums/ad34 ... 956571.jpg
and srty if you can't see ship cus of bad quality.
STARSTRUCK

Post by STARSTRUCK »

Dude. Duuuuuuuuuuuude. Can't see shit, captain. Zoom in closer and turn off the parenting lines. Pretty please?
Anna
The artist formerly known as SilverWingedSeraph

Post by Anna »

Lurk moar etc etc etc. I mean how the fuck is this a difficult concept for people? It's like all you little fucks are like "Oh hey, it's a forum for a game I like! I will ignore every single thing on it, I will not even attempt to discover what can be done to make awesome looking ships! I will slap together something entirely half-assed, leave the parenting lines on, shrink the goddamn picture, and let people try to figure out what the hell it's meant to be under those white lines. That will make me fast friends and quickly establish my place on the forum."

It sucks, you suck, everything sucks. Eat a dick and choke on it.
Founder and Event Coordinator for the BSF Beauty Pageant. Founder of the Pseudo-Chainship Project. Admin. Games Master.
Quality Control Enforcer
Gay cute girl and fucking proud of it.
LactoseTolerant
Captain
Captain

Post by LactoseTolerant »

lionm12 wrote:and srty if you can't see ship cus of bad quality.
Please take time to write in proper English, and check your spelling. It's alot easier and less irritating to read if you do...

And there's no excuse for having bad quality pictures because:

To use the default zoom, hit "Home". To go to display mode, hit "F11", to take a picture, press "F9" (this is all in the Documentation).

I really can't see anything at this stage to make any judgments...
Got questions about ShipMaker? Look here!

Life happens.
Imaillusion
Captain
Captain

Post by Imaillusion »

looks up at other posts made...

Basically what Anna said, except for the eating your cock part. If you post again, and show no signs of improving, then you do that

If you don't what other fourm members tearing you apart, don't get yourself into the position to let that happen. In other words, don't act dumb
Those that live by the sword... get shot by those that don't.
lionm12
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by lionm12 »

Sry every one then i will try better next time sry every one again.
lionm12
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by lionm12 »

I am now animating my ships to that section parts move,rotation and more.I will try better next time .
Zardian
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Zardian »

well, allmost everythings said allready, and well, edit ur last post instead of double posting.
allso, if i can see anything from that tiny picture correctly, your parenting sucks too, no offence
fatrat600284
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Re: My Ships

Post by fatrat600284 »

lionm12 wrote:I have been working on a ships i don't know if you like it and i am nem here so tell me if i didsomething wrong :D and i am realy new here.

http://s950.photobucket.com/albums/ad34 ... 956571.jpg
and srty if you can't see ship cus of bad quality.
Go here. http://www.wyrdysm.com/phpBB2/viewtopic ... c04041d9d7

Hope that helps.
AssassinVrxz
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by AssassinVrxz »

Anna wrote:Lurk moar etc etc etc. I mean how the fuck is this a difficult concept for people? It's like all you little fucks are like "Oh hey, it's a forum for a game I like! I will ignore every single thing on it, I will not even attempt to discover what can be done to make awesome looking ships! I will slap together something entirely half-assed, leave the parenting lines on, shrink the goddamn picture, and let people try to figure out what the hell it's meant to be under those white lines. That will make me fast friends and quickly establish my place on the forum."

... why couldn't you just give him some pointers... instead of cussing him out like a mislead adolescent...
jwa8402
Admiral
Admiral

Post by jwa8402 »

AssassinVrxz wrote:
Anna wrote:It sucks, you suck, everything sucks. Eat a dick and choke on it.
... why couldn't you just give him some pointers... instead of cussing him out like a mislead adolescent...
Because 1) Anna is bitterness and cynicism embodied, and 2) hes right. People have gone to a lot of trouble to write and post dozens of guides and resources. Not only are those readily available, someone who 'Just likes da pictures' can look at the holy ship thread or any other(well not lately) and get a decent idea of whats going to get criticized. He and everyone else will give advice pretty readily if a new person makes even a token effort. Unless you've never been on the internet before you know this is not the first type of post you want to make; anywhere. Step back, look around and do a little research, then try again and you should be better received.
darthriddick
Ensign
Ensign

Post by darthriddick »

Anna wrote:Lurk moar etc etc etc. I mean how the fuck is this a difficult concept for people? It's like all you little fucks are like "Oh hey, it's a forum for a game I like! I will ignore every single thing on it, I will not even attempt to discover what can be done to make awesome looking ships! I will slap together something entirely half-assed, leave the parenting lines on, shrink the goddamn picture, and let people try to figure out what the hell it's meant to be under those white lines. That will make me fast friends and quickly establish my place on the forum."

Haaaaarsh....

Truthfully though that's a pretty lame design. You should take a look at pictures of Spaceships and the like on the Internet and get a better idea of how a ship fits together. Don't be too discouraged though, keep at it and eventually you'll have something that doesn't look like it was run over by a cement mixer.
Droid
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Droid »

I hope this is just a troll.
Or do I?

Seriously though, everything I was going to say was said by Anna, and he said better than any way I could have put it.

Maybe except the eating a dick part.

May I direct you here: http://www.wyrdysm.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2892

It would probably do good to read all of that.

EDIT: Eeeehh that's actually more outdated that I initially thought....