Assassins first ships

Archives for ships and fleets. 'nuff said. Most of the ships here are very very old and will not work in current versions of BSF or SM. You have been warned!

Moderators: th15, Moderators

AssassinVrxz
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by AssassinVrxz »

fatrat600284 wrote:Not bad. You have potential so keep on going.

I would just try covering the cores of the ships.

And go here and download the Sprite Megapackage. http://www.wyrdysm.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=4472

That should help you get started.
thanks alot. i can't figure out RAR files and the zip thing worked... thanks. i will post what i do with these. look out the next holy ship might be mine (lol yeah right).

there is actually something i have planned with these. as i get better im going to be doing this fraction in time frames. these are their first ships in thier quest for expansion, so they are CT-1, the next generation will be CT-2 and so on. its also as i aquire various skills. and the next gen will not have the red barrer, and will revert to having largescale powercores like on the back of the CT-1 taquentoth, so my ships will have a lot of energy defense and firepower, but little speed. i don't understand the metagame ship rules as of yet but i will work on it later.
Last edited by AssassinVrxz on Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
fatrat600284
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by fatrat600284 »

AssassinVrxz wrote:

And go here and download the Sprite Megapackage. http://www.wyrdysm.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=4472

thanks alot. i can't figure out RAR files and the zip thing worked... thanks. i will post what i do with these. look out the next holy ship might be mine (lol yeah right).

there is actually something i have planned with these. as i get better im going to be doing this fraction in time frames. these are their first ships in thier quest for expansion, so they are CT-1, the next generation will be CT-2 and so on. its also as i aquire various skills. and the next gen will not have the red barrer, and will revert to having largescale powercores like on the back of the CT-1 taquentoth, so my ships will have a lot of energy defense and firepower, but little speed. i don't understand the metagame ship rules as of yet but i will work on it later.

I look forward to seeing what you come up with next. And you never know you may make the next holy ship. You can only get better at something so stay to it.
AssassinVrxz
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by AssassinVrxz »

fatrat600284 wrote:
AssassinVrxz wrote:

I look forward to seeing what you come up with next. And you never know you may make the next holy ship. You can only get better at something so stay to it.
get ready for a station. :D
Arcalane
Pseudofeline Overlord

Post by Arcalane »

fatrat600284 wrote:I look forward to seeing what you come up with next. And you never know you may make the next holy ship. You can only get better at something so stay to it.
Not in a million fucking years, if what we've seen so far is any indication.
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
fatrat600284
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by fatrat600284 »

Arcalane wrote:
fatrat600284 wrote:I look forward to seeing what you come up with next. And you never know you may make the next holy ship. You can only get better at something so stay to it.
Come on we all have to start somewhere.
AssassinVrxz
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by AssassinVrxz »

Arcalane wrote:
now thats not very nice. these would be the first ships i have ever made... i could do a great job, who knows. I havn't had this game even a week yet so don't be so harsh on me. if you could give me tips and stuff Aralane i would greatly apreciate it. here is the lass of the CT-1 series moving too the CT-2... its the Station of this race. the shield spins and the inner red stuff pulses in and out of visibility, making it look pretty good.

fatrat600284
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by fatrat600284 »

AssassinVrxz wrote:
Arcalane wrote:
now thats not very nice. these would be the first ships i have ever made... i could do a great job, who knows. I havn't had this game even a week yet so don't be so harsh on me. if you could give me tips and stuff Aralane i would greatly apreciate it. here is the lass of the CT-1 series moving too the CT-2... its the Station of this race. the shield spins and the inner red stuff pulses in and out of visibility, making it look pretty good.

Nice this is your best so far. Not a big fan of the thing in the middle. I suggest you make it smaller or get rid of it.

So what was your idea behind this one?
AssassinVrxz
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by AssassinVrxz »

fatrat600284 wrote:
AssassinVrxz wrote:
Arcalane wrote: Not in a million fucking years, if what we've seen so far is any indication.

Nice this is your best so far. Not a big fan of the thing in the middle. I suggest you make it smaller or get rid of it.

So what was your idea behind this one?
first off. the thing in the middle looks like shit in this picture.. it pulses slowely from being very bright to barely visible, leaving what looks like a reactor. ill load up another picture and show you soon. my idea for this was that the planet of this utopian society has become inhabitable because of time. This is what they made out of thier homeworld, it is smaller of course due to the lack of actual soil and rocks. the outer "lumps" are the cities, which are powered by large reactor core, which simulates a planets inner core. to protect itself from astroyeds meteors, ect... it has a honeycombed shield, which doubles as a shield for any unprecidented atttack. i will keep looking at all those sprites and my next capital ship will look much muc better, and as stated before, my next generation of CT's will lack the red energy and become more robotic and streemline, as in they advanced to better protection technology.
Arcalane
Pseudofeline Overlord

Post by Arcalane »

Truth hurts. ;)

I'll tell you a couple of things, then;

1. Don't mix SWA-style and BSF-style sections. Looks very bad.

2. If you absolutely must use a primary colour glow that isn't already fairly white (flat green/orange/blue/whatever), double it up with a white glow that's smaller, like so;

You see the orange glow up front, in the kind of 'barrel' of the gun assembly? Yeah, like that.

More examples;

Light from carrier deck. (Light blue with white)

Warning/emergency lights. (Blue w/ white (bottom) and orangey-red w/ white (top))

And another kind of example;

Beam effects! The orange-with-white (top) looks much nicer than the flat green (bottom), no?
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
AssassinVrxz
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by AssassinVrxz »

Arcalane wrote:Truth hurts. ;)

I'll tell you a couple of things, then;

1. Don't mix SWA-style and BSF-style sections. Looks very bad.

2. If you absolutely must use a primary colour glow that isn't already fairly white (flat green/orange/blue/whatever), double it up with a white glow that's smaller, like so;

You see the orange glow up front, in the kind of 'barrel' of the gun assembly? Yeah, like that.

More examples;

Light from carrier deck. (Light blue with white)

Warning/emergency lights. (Blue w/ white (bottom) and orangey-red w/ white (top))

And another kind of example;

Beam effects! The orange-with-white (top) looks much nicer than the flat green (bottom), no?
I will need help doing that. my friend isn't over today. I am colorblind so my ships look fine to me but may look like shit to you lol. in fact they look epic in my eyes. so im working on it. but thanks alot i apreciate it
AssassinVrxz
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by AssassinVrxz »

Part of the next generation of these... the CT-2! yaaay i know nobody could stand the nonexistant tension of about 4 hours of waiting.

so for the next gen, i bring you:

CT-2 Medlam
CT-2 Zulan

Time has passed(obviously) and so has the design of my race's spaceships. the CT-1 Bisay has shrunk down to the small CT-2 Medlam, now used as a repair drone released from a crueser(soon to be released... havn't finished).
THe Zeddous has become the Zulan over time.

i am using the new sprites. i love them, and they look great in grey. hope it looks like i think it does, and i hope i didn't manage to make it like a thousand colors and not even realise it. and yes CT stands for Colorblind Talent if you were wondering.
fatrat600284
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by fatrat600284 »

AssassinVrxz wrote:Part of the next generation of these... the CT-2! yaaay i know nobody could stand the nonexistant tension of about 4 hours of waiting.

CT-2 Medlam
CT-2 Zulan

Time has passed(obviously) and so has the design of my race's spaceships. the CT-1 Bisay has shrunk down to the small CT-2 Medlam, now used as a repair drone released from a crueser(soon to be released... havn't finished).

i am using the new sprites. i love them, and they look great in grey. hope it looks like i think it does, and i hope i didn't manage to make it like a thousand colors and not even realise it. and yes CT stands for Colorblind Talent if you were wondering.
Better. But get rid of the gap in the middle of the CT-2 Medlam.
AssassinVrxz
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by AssassinVrxz »

fatrat600284 wrote:
AssassinVrxz wrote:Part of the next generation of these... the CT-2! yaaay i know nobody could stand the nonexistant tension of about 4 hours of waiting.

CT-2 Medlam
CT-2 Zulan

Better. But get rid of the gap in the middle of the CT-2 Medlam.
ok. ill do that but ill post my pics later. im working on a large supply ship with spinning things in rings. Its theme is circles, and its really got no purpose other than storywise. it will be pretty cool.
AssassinVrxz
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by AssassinVrxz »

CT-2 Collossus

its not done. i am going to make it longer, and yes its empty and wirery in the center on purpose. nobody could live next to a reactor that big without growing tenticles and creating new genders. The pointy objects protruding from the "wings" and the"head" are cities, which was also present on the CT-1 Taquentoth. this is similar in purpose, although much bigger and there is only 4 in the fleet in total. The 2 blue orbs seen a bit off from the center of the "head" travel fromt eh engine in back quickly, something i did on accedent andfound it so amazing i kept it. The shields there are strong and once the center one goes down they all go down, helpingfor realism.
if your wondering what the circle with the fuunny loooking square thing is near the engine... its a spinning platform with 4 of those spinning guns, kindof my own twisted humor.

the race shifted from dangerous and unpredictable red energy to clean and managable blue in the courseof a few thousand years.

engine at work
i think it turned red for some reason or another. whatever, pretend its grey, just my computer and its shits and gigles. but this is what is looks like with near maximum zoom ofcourse. its a big ship.
tell me how you think, if i should add to it to make it a dreadnaught class ship or if i should leave it as is and start over.
Corporal Jomn
Captain
Captain

Post by Corporal Jomn »

You did turn the glow to black right? If not, go to Options, then keep clicking on Color until it says Glow. Then slide all the bars to the left.
A gay as fuck girl and loving it.
████████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████