Vianktau upgrade

Archives for ships and fleets. 'nuff said. Most of the ships here are very very old and will not work in current versions of BSF or SM. You have been warned!

Moderators: th15, Moderators

Veronw
Commander
Commander

Vianktau upgrade

Post by Veronw »

Decided to go through a bunch of my old ships and rebuild them with the SWA sections. This is the upgraded version of a very old ship that I didn't post on the forums. Colors are up in the air atm, so feel free to suggest some..

jwa8402
Admiral
Admiral

Post by jwa8402 »

Ohh, I'm liking the shape, and I see a lot of potential for depthed weapons. A sprinkling of glow perhaps but you can shade this with lots of highlight or border colors and it will look great! A little more definition on the rear center would be nice, whether its engines or not, and while the wing pods aren't terrible, they do look tacked on.
Veronw
Commander
Commander

Post by Veronw »

The irony being that the wing pods are probably the things i worked on the hardest lol. This isn't a finished ship by any means, just wanted to get opinions on it, suppose I'll have to rework the pods again! Thanks jwa :)
Imaillusion
Captain
Captain

Post by Imaillusion »

The neck area of the ship is a bit thin. Add more sections from the neck to the wings, it'll look more streamlined. You could also fold back the wings a bit more.

Apart from that, good ship