Little Frigate

Archives for ships and fleets. 'nuff said. Most of the ships here are very very old and will not work in current versions of BSF or SM. You have been warned!

Moderators: th15, Moderators

Veronw
Commander
Commander

Little Frigate

Post by Veronw »

Well, thought I would build something and post it, see what everyone thought. Just a little ship, half the size of a Hectate.

25000st
Captain
Captain

Post by 25000st »

Hello! Haven't seen you for a while.
First off, you may consider removing that white around the picture. The ship itself is rather nice. Detail work has been pretty well done. I'm not sure I like those small what I think are weapons though because they feel a bit distracting.
Veronw
Commander
Commander

Post by Veronw »

Yeah, been busy with school. Photobucket added the white edging, forgot how to remove it. The yellow spheres are indeed weapons, and are just supposed to be glowy weapon ports. Want a bigger picture?
Imaillusion
Captain
Captain

Post by Imaillusion »

Veronw wrote:Want a bigger picture?
Yes. At the moment, the pic is so small it's a bit difficult to scpoe out all the details

But from what I can see, it's got a good shape, nice colours, god sections. One problem is that I don't like how there is a gap in he front of the ship, but that ca be easily fixed.

Keep it up
Veronw
Commander
Commander

Post by Veronw »

Hmm, well, thought the gap would be kind of cool... but if its not liked, then I guess i can fill it up.

Heres a larger image.