Need C&C before i explode!

Archives for ships and fleets. 'nuff said. Most of the ships here are very very old and will not work in current versions of BSF or SM. You have been warned!

Moderators: th15, Moderators

jwa8402
Admiral
Admiral

Post by jwa8402 »

Lol I just about sprayed my drink all over my screen when I saw those guns. To your credit their awesome looking guns, but they are a tad large. I hope you can condence everything to lower the section count. I'd start with those guns.
Chiiro wrote:
Grasmaaier wrote:that ship will move out of the battle by just firing its main guns...
Not if it fires both ways at the same exact time it won't.
Ya good idea...Then it will just smoosh everything inbetween.
Rugdumph
Commander
Commander

Post by Rugdumph »

Yeah i made the first one, was happy with it, cloned and redepthed them, hit m, and then hit home and though...ah...the engines are smaller than the guns...however they are supposed to be nuke cannons so, imagine a nuke, a thing that requires an entire silo just to launch itself, then think of building a gun big enough to fire the damn thing out of...yeah i will shrink them a tad. But i thought i'd put the biggest most impressive main armament on first just for the whole..wow...factor lol

Edit: Just noticed by the grid background that the guns are probably bigger than many ships lol
"Damn hippies with their slippers and mesh bags looking for "adventure" or friggin' nerds who hasn't held anything but a microscope in their girly little hands. Such posers don't last long here." - Wolf (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.)