my fisrt ship!

Archives for ships and fleets. 'nuff said. Most of the ships here are very very old and will not work in current versions of BSF or SM. You have been warned!

Moderators: th15, Moderators

XXX-BloodCrimson
Ensign
Ensign

my fisrt ship!

Post by XXX-BloodCrimson »

DUNN DUNNN DUNNNNNNNNNNNN its called the RED KILLER
it has lots of HP and firepowe so it can kill all the BSF ships at once. but next time im going to make an EVEN MORE stronger ship so i can show to you. But hi for now :D :D
--==blood.... will be shed tonight!!!=--
Anna
The artist formerly known as SilverWingedSeraph

Re: my fisrt ship!

Post by Anna »

Okay, this doesn't even warrant a new post of its own. I'll take a response I gave to someone like you, and tweak it slightly to fit you:

Lurk more.

That's all I have to say, really. There's nothing else to say. You clearly didn't even read the documentation that came with the Shipmaker, let alone read the forums at all before posting these, or you would already have known several things.

1) This ship is not even slightly attractive by modern standards.

2) .jpgs are horrible for BSF screenshots, and that by pressing F9 in shipmaker you can click and drag a box over an area of the shipmaker and it will save it as a much less horrible .png screenshot.

3) No one cares about how powerful your ship is. No one. Anyone can make a really powerful ship. It involves adding bigger numbers. Wow, that's classy. Wait, no it isn't. Anyone can do that. Making a ship that looks good is far more impressive.

4) Never post your first ship. No one's first ship is ever, ever good. Don't post your second ship either. Or your third. Post ships once you've had some practice and you think you now have a ship worth showing off to people.

Please lurk more, try again.
Founder and Event Coordinator for the BSF Beauty Pageant. Founder of the Pseudo-Chainship Project. Admin. Games Master.
Quality Control Enforcer
Gay cute girl and fucking proud of it.
Preacher
Captain
Captain

Post by Preacher »

fisrt? is that deliberate or can you not spell, oh wait you can't read the documentation either, try and improve, there was a guy called gigayas rules or something and he did something similar with his first post and was abused for it, there is a relatively interesting shape here but please take the advice and lurk (eg read everything before posting and just generally hang around). I shouldn't have to post an explanation but unfortunately no matter how many times its said people just don't get it. :(

Anna! so happy your no longer pink.

"I put no stock in religion. By the word religion I have seen the lunacy of fanatics of every denomination be called the will of god. I have seen too much religion in the eyes of too many murderers. Holiness is in right action, and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves, and goodness. " Kingdom of heaven.
Anna
The artist formerly known as SilverWingedSeraph

Post by Anna »

And it's good to be back.

Locking this thread so we don't get a storm of people repeating what I've already said. Besides, if this newbie does decide to try again, then if he's got any sense he'll wanted a clean slate.
Founder and Event Coordinator for the BSF Beauty Pageant. Founder of the Pseudo-Chainship Project. Admin. Games Master.
Quality Control Enforcer
Gay cute girl and fucking proud of it.