I..Uhh...Made some more...ships?????

Archives for ships and fleets. 'nuff said. Most of the ships here are very very old and will not work in current versions of BSF or SM. You have been warned!

Moderators: th15, Moderators

DTF
Ensign
Ensign

I..Uhh...Made some more...ships?????

Post by DTF »

Kelvin SpaceDock

The AVENGER (class unknown XD)

Newman Class transport

Beta Flyer
HydreMajor117
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

Post by HydreMajor117 »

I'd say its not bad but one thing though:
Deflector spam

Yes, i know i'm not a referrence in ship making but still there's too much modules, for this "ship size" you could put 2 or 3 modules max...
The weapons are less spamming but the "bay" definitively could say bye-bye to half of its guns...
And do you know you can change the stats of your modules so they can repair/reload faster ?
Just go in EDIT or EDIT2 and play around to make yourself an idea of what makes what...
But i'd say there's a good beginning but still needs a LOT of improvement...
They are rather skinny :? ...

And the engine in the rear of the Avenger just look ridiculous, try to beef it up a bit like 1 or 2 sections...
Last edited by HydreMajor117 on Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
DTF
Ensign
Ensign

Post by DTF »

k thx for the advice ^_^
Kiltric
Captain
Captain

Post by Kiltric »

For small craft, these are decent, although I agree they are a bit weapon/module cluttered.

As a general precaution, disable parenting lines for screen shots, or just use preview mode.

Also, a little bit of color variety would make your ships more interesting.

With that said, I like the unusual shapes you've made with your ships, and I'd really like to see that develop. A little fresh style is always a good thing.