Lumeria

Archives for ships and fleets. 'nuff said. Most of the ships here are very very old and will not work in current versions of BSF or SM. You have been warned!

Moderators: th15, Moderators

InkFox
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Lumeria

Post by InkFox »

the third race I've started, more to come later.

they make their first evil appearance in my prelude, check the galactic database for the opener of my storyline.
And so I curiously venture into the world of shipbuilding, unsure of what I might find...
HamanoKinji
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

Post by HamanoKinji »

they look uhh.. cute?

are they armed?

the updates must be interesting...

i'll wait for the other ships to come in...

umm... you didn't put engine glows?

i think glows will look good on it too...
[img]http://i342.photobucket.com/albums/o414/valkyrion22/Pivots/Signature.png[/img]
inteuniso
Commander
Commander

Post by inteuniso »

The ships are good, and we have a shortage of wide ships here. However, they do look overweaponized (I count 8 visible beamers on the largest ship).

Also, they look like just bigger versions of the same ship. Anyways, it's not a bad fleet, just a bit... similar.
It's not my fault I can't take your post seriously.
InkFox
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by InkFox »

It'll be explained in the storyline, but a spoiler can't be too bad.

They're simple enlargements of each other because of the Lumerian way of life, they function completely on efficiency and synchronization with one another. their ships, like the people, are virtually identical; the difference is only in their function.

They're seem over-armed because Lumerian ships are undersized; the largest there (Stalker) is a capital size ship for them; their flagships aren't much larger. They compact them to save on crew and fuel, and their arsenal comprising of mainly beam weaponry saves space on ammunition.
And so I curiously venture into the world of shipbuilding, unsure of what I might find...
inteuniso
Commander
Commander

Post by inteuniso »

Damn, they must be friggin advanced to power a ship that size with so many beamers. But I'm just gonna enact my suspension of disbelief, cuz we're flying giant spaceships of doom. In space.
It's not my fault I can't take your post seriously.