My First time-eaten Ship

Archives for ships and fleets. 'nuff said. Most of the ships here are very very old and will not work in current versions of BSF or SM. You have been warned!

Moderators: th15, Moderators

HamanoKinji
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

Post by HamanoKinji »

Thanks for the pics... i'll try to redo the R-Grey1(RayStorm Ship #1)...
Kiltric wrote:With regard to your brother's ship, though I can't speak for combat ability, you have definitely surpassed him in your construction.
When I get home... I'll post a pic of the battle between my cruiser and his... it took around 15mins before the shield broke and another 15mins before one of them won...

the fanship was rushed... i made it in about less than an hour... so i didn't picked the right parts... since my sprite folder is kinda jumbled and found it troublesome switching folder to folder... so I'll spend more time perfecting the fanship later when i get home..

I'm at school right now...

I wanna make R-Grey2 (RayStorm ship #2), but i'm not sure if there is a difference between their design...

Can someone teach me how to make SW sections? I'm not even sure of how to make standard sections... haven't tried it though... and is there a fast way to resize a group of sections all at once?
Kiltric
Captain
Captain

Post by Kiltric »

HamanoKinji wrote:Can someone teach me how to make SW sections? I'm not even sure of how to make standard sections... haven't tried it though...
There are a few handy guides and even a program someone made I believe. Thought Kaelis and a few others have converted most of the good existing sprites, if you poke around you should be able to find a guide.
Corporal Jomn
Captain
Captain

Post by Corporal Jomn »

Kaelis made the Shpwrightizator or something similar. Search it in the Shipmaking Info and Resources.
A gay as fuck girl and loving it.
████████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████
HamanoKinji
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

Post by HamanoKinji »

Here's the clash between my cruiser and my brother's:
1 25% of the battle
2 40% of the battle: my shield is already out...
3 90% of the battle: well.. the image explains it...
4 end of the battle... the shockwave tells who lost...

and also.. i would like to know... how can i fix the beam that happend to this next picture... the beam is cut...
this is 30% of the battle...

i hope i had a weapon as flashy as a Gosling...

and i apologize for the sizes of this screenshots... they're raw... how can i shrink it without reuploading it?
inteuniso
Commander
Commander

Post by inteuniso »

Turn off the surfaces. No offense, but your brother's ship looks like a giant glowing pile of piss.

Also, the drones don't look too bad. Just a reminder, but you don't have to stop working on one ship if you've posted it. Keep on improving your first ship. It has potential.
It's not my fault I can't take your post seriously.
HamanoKinji
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

Post by HamanoKinji »

inteuniso wrote:No offense, but your brother's ship looks like a giant glowing pile of piss.
I knew that... and i was expecting a more deadly flame against that ship... he just don't agree with what i tell him that his ship really sucks when it comes to looks...

any ways.. about my battle cruiser... what can you suggest me to do to improve it? i don't know how to fix cluttered sections...

and i'm planning to change some colors.. like the thruster glow and the color scheme of the ship's armor...
[img]http://i342.photobucket.com/albums/o414/valkyrion22/Pivots/Signature.png[/img]
Droid
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Droid »

I like those little fighters you have. Purple thrusterglow looks nice with the grey...somehow.
HamanoKinji
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

Post by HamanoKinji »

Droid wrote:I like those little fighters you have. Purple thrusterglow looks nice with the grey...somehow.
those fighters are just made up of 1 section and 3 weapons... since demeters don't fit in this design... i made a drone myself...

i had the same idea of making it purple.. it's purple now... but i'll repost it as soon as i completed revising it...

and i'll put some shading in... i haven't applied shading on that cruiser yet...
[img]http://i342.photobucket.com/albums/o414/valkyrion22/Pivots/Signature.png[/img]