Noob custom sprite Expirementation

Archives for ships and fleets. 'nuff said. Most of the ships here are very very old and will not work in current versions of BSF or SM. You have been warned!

Moderators: th15, Moderators

inteuniso
Commander
Commander

Post by inteuniso »

if you'll show us the new ship, we'll suggest accordingly.
It's not my fault I can't take your post seriously.
Danny420Dale
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Danny420Dale »

Spaz much? I'm quoting this so you cannot edit out your post.
KOZ wrote:for the last time Im not talking about its appearance...Im talking about the stretching!!!
The stretching has everything to do with the appearance, well, beyond the fact it looks just like (and I'm quoting my boyfriend) a gangrenous barbed penis with a bifurcated glans and twin-railgun pubes.
KOZ wrote:Non of you understood that i understood. Im fine with the criticism (tho i hope you don't diss my new ship tooo much),
We diss what needs to get dissed. Look at "Holy Ship" for the opposite of what gets dissed.
KOZ wrote:but I already know parts are stretched inteuniso doesn't understand that...and neither do you guys..
Stretching makes shit ugly after two or three increments. It's that simple, and that's all that needs understanding.
KOZ wrote:and finally im not gonna update this or make it better..it was a test,
So it was a noobship. I think the kids today have a saying: Keep Pratce!
KOZ wrote:im looking for critisim on my new ship THAT is something il be happy to read :D
Post it already then, after you do your spelling and reading comprehension homework. You need it, trust me. :lol:
KOZ
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by KOZ »

ROFL okay dude...btw you misspelled practice (even though its slang) so your kind of a hypocrite... :D

check out my new topic
Danny420Dale
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Danny420Dale »

KOZ wrote:ROFL okay dude...
This shall be considered acceptance of the points I raised in my previous post, may I presume you will be taking them into account in your future design studies? :D
KOZ wrote:btw you misspelled practice (even though its slang) so your kind of a hypocrite... :D
Are you high or just denser than a quark star*? Tt's supposed to be misspelled that way! Click the bloody link.
KOZ wrote:check out my new topic
Already did, still sounds like the very distinct *FOOP* of failure. And go do your homework already, those math equations won't solve themselves!

*Astrophysics ftw, muthafuckaz Image
KOZ
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by KOZ »

jeez you sure know how to stick it to me :D, and hyperlink all your clever jabs :P
Droid
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Droid »

Your new thread could have gone in this thread.
It's not like this one is buried under 30 pages or something.