KazuTek ships, Update Dec.31.2009

Archives for ships and fleets. 'nuff said. Most of the ships here are very very old and will not work in current versions of BSF or SM. You have been warned!

Moderators: th15, Moderators

jwa8402
Admiral
Admiral

Post by jwa8402 »

I agree, for the next size ship up, you might consider some combination of the two because you've got a pretty consistent style going there.
Kazutek
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Kazutek »

Update 4 online, complete with first foray into a potential fleet, along with first larger ship hull! YAY destroyer! :D
Kazutek
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Kazutek »

Update 5 with a meta-cruiser hull.

I see a lot of activity for other ship designers yet none for me. I guess my work must have pissed off someone then. Apologies.

Was my request for comment and criticism going against the norm or did I just walk myself into the "ignore" bin?
Kazutek
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Kazutek »

bump? Please, if anyone care to comment on my work, please do. I think I am doing things wrong with my ship designs.
InkFox
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by InkFox »

can't believe I didn't see this before!
idk about the other guys, but I like 'em!

though the blue seems a bit out of place color wise I like.
you're attempting to incorporate some asymmetry into it, I like your initiative but I'd leave it for now; I've seen very few shipbuilders pull off asymmetry well.
weapon choice and placement is good, section usage is good; and they fit with one another swimmingly.

They're getting better and better as they go on so keep going :)
And so I curiously venture into the world of shipbuilding, unsure of what I might find...