HOMEWORLD G.A.W.

Archives for ships and fleets. 'nuff said. Most of the ships here are very very old and will not work in current versions of BSF or SM. You have been warned!

Moderators: th15, Moderators

LactoseTolerant
Captain
Captain

Post by LactoseTolerant »

Other than the odd command deck standing out, it looks like it could take a beating, and dish more out. And very, very terran looking. Good work!
Got questions about ShipMaker? Look here!

Life happens.
Silverware
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Silverware »

The Hiigarians are idiots when it comes to their command decks, their are all well exposed. can't remember if the battleship actually does have the command deck like that but looks good anyways.

Next do the Vaygir Battleship
Bentusi
BANNED
Location: Recon mission in Galaxy NGC-276 "Canmus", sector 4.

Post by Bentusi »

Silverware wrote:The Hiigarians are idiots when it comes to their command decks, their are all well exposed. can't remember if the battleship actually does have the command deck like that but looks good anyways.

Next do the Vaygir Battleship
hahaha yeah, but looks good.
about the Vaygr battlecruiser.... Bad idea, if you look that ship from above is:
ImageThat, Horrible, and the main missile launchers looks bad in game because the missiles are fired only to the sides and not on direction to up.
Im looking for another ship for replace the Battlecruiser, like this:
OR This Monster:
Or the ship on the left:
Last edited by Bentusi on Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
I was banned for bandodging.
Jokarun
Commander
Commander

Post by Jokarun »

That beamer thing looks like its bombing the planet...

Anyway, maybe you should try making the battlecruiser from a top view And from a side view, see what you like better...

It would feel odd to see a ship from the side when all the others are from top...
I don't know about you; But I generally don't store games in RAM.
~~Take a cookie~~
J.
Silverware
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Silverware »

if you merely make it a much longer ship than the hiiragian one it would still work, missile banks could use the HM Missile thingy where it gets fired out and then starts speeding up, make its initial speed 0 and itll look like its launching straight upwards.
Bentusi
BANNED

Post by Bentusi »

Silverware wrote:if you merely make it a much longer ship than the hiiragian one it would still work, missile banks could use the HM Missile thingy where it gets fired out and then starts speeding up, make its initial speed 0 and itll look like its launching straight upwards.
Or... i can modify the Vaygr Battlecruiser and make it with missile launchers on the sides and Turrets on the up, it should look better.
Bentusi
BANNED

Post by Bentusi »

Back to work, I have already begun the building of the battlecruiser vaygr "kalifa. Still missing build most of the weapons and the bridge.

And added Interceptors Bay to the Hiigaran SuperBattlecruiser "Battleaxe 1.4"

jwa8402
Admiral
Admiral

Post by jwa8402 »

:shock: I very much like the Vaygr ship...You pulled it off quite nicely considering how thin it is from the dorsal view...The Hiigaran super battle cruiser is also quite nice, and I like how big both of them are. Not much that could take those on!

Any chance of the mining capitol ship from Cataclysm? The modular stuff would look cool but especially the siege cannon!
Bentusi
BANNED

Post by Bentusi »

jwa8402 wrote:Any chance of the mining capitol ship from Cataclysm? The modular stuff would look cool but especially the siege cannon!
hmmmm... interesting idea, but now I'm creating Vaygr fleet, in part, upon completion or at least to some aircraft, I could build a fleet Somtaaw. :wink:
Silverware
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Silverware »

That would be a good idea, follow the official ships and then your custom ones will fit better into the lot.
I really do like that Vaygr C*$%ship, its a huge Phallic Warship, how much more male can you get with ship design?
=P
But great work on it, looks good, follows the origonal fairly well, only the colorscheme doesn't and that yellowish color doesn't quite work, but its pwnage.
=p
Lets see a Carrier from each next maybe.
Bentusi
BANNED

Post by Bentusi »

Silverware wrote:That would be a good idea, follow the official ships and then your custom ones will fit better into the lot.
I really do like that Vaygr C*$%ship, its a huge Phallic Warship, how much more male can you get with ship design?
=P
But great work on it, looks good, follows the origonal fairly well, only the colorscheme doesn't and that yellowish color doesn't quite work, but its pwnage.
=p
Lets see a Carrier from each next maybe.
:lol: :D hahaha, yeah, now im changing and adding the last weapons and modules for the "Kalifa". this are the list:

3 Very heavy Kinetic Canons_______ADDED
8 Torpedo Tubes (the originals)_____ADDED
6 Missile launchers (2x4)__________ADDED
4 Fast Lancers___________________ADDED
Some machineguns_______________ADDED
¡ Trinity Canon (main weapon)______ADDED ! <- (Powerfull and Overpowered :D )
Bridge_________________________ADDED

Thigs to add:

Hyperespace Module, Remote Shield Module (rosarch) or something, Fighters Bay and Badges and Paints.

So... Before finish this ship, What is the next ship to make?? and... i should post the download of all the ships maked?? (VERY BIG AND NOT ORGANIZED BSF FOLDER :D )
Squishy
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Squishy »

Those are very accurate makes of the Vagyr cruiser and Higgy BC.

You've managed to make the cruiser look fine in 2D representation, good work.
Bentusi
BANNED

Post by Bentusi »

This is "Kalifa 1.6", finished, i think :P :
Zardian
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Zardian »

you're amazing dude, homeworld in BSF = win
Bentusi
BANNED

Post by Bentusi »

Zardian wrote:you're amazing dude, homeworld in BSF = win
:D

This is a frigate created by my imagination, has very little armor (only a little larger than a corvette) but has great shooting range, capable of destroying a light-intermediate destroyer to a range of 4000 or something, his weapon is an "Ion Bomb-Wave Accelerator" with a high demand for energy. But this is countered by the great destruction it can cause.
Only useful for long distance, but on close-range combat will not have a long life, no more than a few seconds, but will give battle thx to the plasma canon anti-frigate, the anti-corbette missiles and machine guns corvette anti-fighters mounted on the sides. oh ... more ... has good speed but a low rate of rotation :roll:

"PrecisionShoter Frigate Hiigaran" (yeah... long name)

EDIT:

This is the Light Bomber Hiigaran, Has a good speed, low armor and medium firepower (half than Standard Bomber)