HOMEWORLD G.A.W.

Archives for ships and fleets. 'nuff said. Most of the ships here are very very old and will not work in current versions of BSF or SM. You have been warned!

Moderators: th15, Moderators

Rodgun
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Rodgun »

The Kalifa looks awesome. Just a question. You going for the battlecruiser's depiction of the Vanilla Homeworld 2 or the PDS Homeworld 2? You know, asking due to the name. Either way, damn good job. And judging by the long triangular pieces on the back grey part, I can see it took quite some time.
Bentusi
BANNED
Location: Recon mission in Galaxy NGC-276 "Canmus", sector 4.

Post by Bentusi »

Vanilla Homeworld 2? What is that????
Some ships of this fleet are based on "Homeworld 2 Point Defence Systems" or "Hw2 P.D.S" like the Hiigaran Super Battlecruiser "Battleaxe", based on The Super Battlecruiser "BBX". :wink:
The ships based on Hw2 PDS got other names or similar names.

Like the name "Battleaxe":

Battlecruiser BattleaXe <---> BBX :D

hehehe :lol:
I was banned for bandodging.
Rodgun
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Rodgun »

Vanilla HW2 as in, the normal one. I mean, there is (mod name) HW2 and theres Vanilla HW2, unaltered in any way.
Bentusi
BANNED
Location: Recon mission in Galaxy NGC-276 "Canmus", sector 4.

Post by Bentusi »

New Ship:

Vaygr Medium (or Standard) Destroyer II:

http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/8968/smscreen020.png

Weapons:

x4 Anti-Capital Ship Torpedo Launchers
x3 Anti-Fighter Magnetic Bullet Machineguns (New tech for kill interceptors and bombers, the bullets can pursue the fighters due to the magnetic field, which are loaded with bullets. but these are limited by the high speed gained in the shot, if they exceed the target, they will not return, as does a missile.
x1 Supercharged Negative Ion Beam (if you see it on the real game, the destroyer got 3 holes on the front, in some mods that are the Beam Canon)
x1 Cuad-Heavy Destroyer Turret (anti big frigates and destroyers)

i have problems for test it and the deepting need work

C&C please

EDIT: The History in the first page is begin fixed, the errors was caused for write it on BMayus :P
I was banned for bandodging.