new old ship

Archives for ships and fleets. 'nuff said. Most of the ships here are very very old and will not work in current versions of BSF or SM. You have been warned!

Moderators: th15, Moderators

Anty
Commander
Commander

new old ship

Post by Anty »

I had a WIP of this ship laying around and I thought the hull shape was too nice to let it rot away, its still made with the old shipbuilder which works really annoying once you are used to the new one. I gave it a really old look like it has been exposed to sunlight for a long time, together with a very mechanical looking interior. I personally think it gives it a bit of an archaic mystical look. I might rework some interior bits, mostly on the front and the wings.

inteuniso
Commander
Commander

Post by inteuniso »

Well, it's a good hull shape, but the colors are obnoxious. If you convert it into the new style with custom parts I would be, as well as most people on the forum, interested.

However, it's an old ship, and I can't judge on old ship designs since I didn't make any. I just make new ones.
It's not my fault I can't take your post seriously.
Droid
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Droid »

Colors aren't that bad...
Dat Viymese
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Dat Viymese »

Droid wrote:Colors aren't that bad...
but they are obnoxious...

otherwise i love that thing!
any wepons? :D
I just Came to enjoy the sites! <(^.^)>

I do have my dignity, its just in a box somewhere in the north atlantic sea...

forums...aren't they lovely?
[quote="inteuniso"] Welcome to the site. We're always glad to have new meat- I mean members.[/quote]
Kiltric
Captain
Captain

Post by Kiltric »

Given its age, I like it, the general flow and everything. Although, I would say the purple is a tad strong. Regardless, I would love to see an updated version.