NOVA class ships: Dat viymese

Archives for ships and fleets. 'nuff said. Most of the ships here are very very old and will not work in current versions of BSF or SM. You have been warned!

Moderators: th15, Moderators

AlphaDetisMegas
Captain
Captain

Post by AlphaDetisMegas »

jwa8402 wrote:
AlphaDetisMegas wrote:I was defending him you moron, that should be rather obvious from me being a bit hostile towards you and the way i said that,anyhow, i was just curious why'd you want to know that.
Like Anna needs defending, how bout you read the previous page before bashing people. :?

I do like the nightstalker but I feel like I'm missing out on a bunch of the detail because it appears to be one shade only(theres a few areas I could be wrong). Especially those wings need some depth, but I like what I can see of the section use, makes me miss some of those pieces that didn't get converted yet, at least in my library. No problem with the neck being the way it is, doesn't look weak at all.
Offtopic: if your refering to the fact that danny got tempbanned and what arca said, I was the one who tipped him about danny, and what do you mean bashing, i only asked why, maybe in a bit of a agressive manner but thats just because of the way text works(it doesn't convey emotions very well does it.)
Nothing is forever. It can't be. 'Cause everyone changes.
Whether they want to or not, they need to change. Myself... Even you!
jwa8402
Admiral
Admiral

Post by jwa8402 »

Well all he did was ask who they were referring to; you got all paranoid about why he wanted to know, and he seemed either confused or worried that he would get in trouble for even asking. Then you called him a moron. Thats what I read it as and it definitely seems unnecessary and aggressive but thats off topic and your immaturity is not really my problem anyway.
ArcaneDude
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by ArcaneDude »

The concept to the nightstalker seems interesting, but the picture is a wee bit too small to see the internal details properly. Otherwise, it might need some more color and depthing. The external shape is decent, and the glows coming from underneath those gaps give it sort of an eerie look. Not bad, but it doesn't seem too fantastic either. Even so, I can't judge it properly without a better screenshot.
Check out The Star Wreck project!
Check out the Epic Music Library
And in this Alliance we bestow our hope and will, that the Dogs of War may never harass the people of our homes again, and that it will bring peace, equality and liberty for all in need and despair. One Universe, One Goal. By the Manifest we command this.~ Saren Vil Ush
Dat Viymese
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Update Time! Not really!!

Post by Dat Viymese »

Just thought to say that i am going to extend the dates of every Ship to early next year because of IRL issues pertaining to my family and my-self I will not be able to keep with the scheduale that i have set because of this there fore i shall be sending the first two NCV's that i have completed

NCV-03 Terra-Cota
NCV-04 Minx Jumper

(last version of the Terra-Cota was original called NP-04 Terra-Cota HLRS)

The Nightstalker will stay as it is until i can figure out a new design for its creating its sister ship The Sun Chaser the sun chaser will be about the same size as the Night stalker but i am going to am for a momre organic, curved shape from the Sun Chaser...
this will be my last update for about a week and a half...

Also I can't get to Filesmelt.com so i can't upload anything yet till i find an alternative Image hoster...

My the world look more kindley upon you than it did me...
I just Came to enjoy the sites! <(^.^)>

I do have my dignity, its just in a box somewhere in the north atlantic sea...

forums...aren't they lovely?
[quote="inteuniso"] Welcome to the site. We're always glad to have new meat- I mean members.[/quote]