Mah new stuff thrown at your FACE !!!

Archives for ships and fleets. 'nuff said. Most of the ships here are very very old and will not work in current versions of BSF or SM. You have been warned!

Moderators: th15, Moderators

HydreMajor117
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

Mah new stuff thrown at your FACE !!!

Post by HydreMajor117 »

OK ever since i know that it musn't be great or nice stuff im throwin in
Flaws being known :
Spamming guns for tha fun even though if i upload em they'll be "naked" so i won't have any complains like im a overpowered gun-spamming asshole
Colors:not very original or petty and yes i do know it is "eye burning" to some but i just don't know how i could do it either ways so yeah...
Names:All of the ships are from a series i made i order to try keeping the same building method but i don't consider theses as from a same fleet
Back story:Absolutetly none for now even though i was thinking to make it the "Asurean" fleet but whatever

So lets get this show on the road :?

A "frigate" made to be a flanking ship, in this ship is included a "Chasis Weapon" as i call it, only useable in direct control in order to balance its power, burst firing plasma balls on front, thoses are peticularly exposed

A "cruiser" made to provide fire support, chasis weapon included, burst firing artillery.

A "Tyrant class" designed to provide front assault tools,Chasis weapon included, burst firing Heavy particle gun

A "Torpedo carrier" designed to provide Heavy homing Anti ship capabilities,Chasis Weapon included, Continuous High powered twin laser beam emitter

A "Flying gun" Packs TAC nuke gun that is 1-hit-kill,reload rate is 5000 and it is a chasis weapon so it have to be fired manualy.

A "Prophet class" designed to pack an insanely powerful shock beamer,as a chasis weapon of course,funny fact:it can punch through Aegis protected sections.

A "Spinning Bullshit":Somekind of custom "Leviathan" loaded with lots of short range armament,Chasis weapons not included (all weapons are AI useable) 6 Differents constant rotations in that one,All weapons can be fired manually(LMB,RMB,Space are the controls in the order they come if there is a manually fireable weapon set no matter wich ship you'll use)

Here are some mechs on side view i made while view G.T.O.,completely bored...

First attempt to make somethin (gun controls as meant above)
Meant as UBER gun carrier;just LOVE seeing that burst blader i put on it...

Second attempt: meant to be a "all range support type"

third attempt: meant to be a "Fleet Terror" and so is insanely strong

AND here goes a little babe that came from the blackness (or a shithole works too LOL)

And would you believe that this bitch only have around 13 Sections only :D ?
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Last edited by HydreMajor117 on Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:39 am, edited 3 times in total.
25000st
Captain
Captain

Post by 25000st »

Try using the new TSA sections. I really like the look of your last ship. Will you release those sections?
unsunghero10
Commander
Commander

Post by unsunghero10 »

They look like what the bio ship parts could have been :shock:
My god, SHIPWRIGHT WHALES
Lurk more
HydreMajor117
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

Post by HydreMajor117 »

I WILL try to upload thoses in their totality...
I DID NOT MADE THOSES i warn you guys...
AND on other sprites it appear to reveal naked womans "chests" on most of thoses (even though the game from where it came from gave me nightmares for about a F****in week)
So i'll upload whatever i can according to admin statement...
WARNING i do also have to tell you guys that some of theses are REALLY fucked up (the guy who drawn theses is skilled...but wierd o_O')
So if a moderator could come by it woulda be nice...
Silverware
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Silverware »

I think a warning before the download link should suffice, after all if they find the content questionable they don't have to look at it.

This is just what I think, don't beat me please Mr. Mod.

However that ship does look neat. Very Organic.
jwa8402
Admiral
Admiral

Post by jwa8402 »

I actually really like the shapes of your regular ships. With shading and depthing of weapons, some tightening up of sections, they could be great! Not sure why you made the weapons so bright but even that would be ok in moderation. The two bottom ships(above the mechs) aren't that good to my eye. Mechs are actually decent looking but will look ridiculous fighting from that angle.
LactoseTolerant
Captain
Captain

Post by LactoseTolerant »

The Mechas are awesomely original, but the contrast is a bit much. I may be wrong on that, my ships sometimes suffer from over-contrast. Love how fluid the legs and arms are.

The last one looks like something from Ghouls 'n Ghosts :shock: . Creepy, but well flowing..
Got questions about ShipMaker? Look here!

Life happens.
HydreMajor117
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

Post by HydreMajor117 »

You wanna see some disturbing shit ?

Nice eh ?
but weak i comparison of the rest GYAHAHAHAHA (Psychotic laugh) !!!

BTW Here goes a bullet "Table" if yo want it....

As said before thoses are NOTHING compared to the REAL parts....
A (naked) chest of a woman fused with a gigantic eye is also in and i can give you a scan of the INSIDE of the two "Claw-shaped" parts and you'll see a little part of WHAT is disturbing....
If following logic when a human loses everything under its stomach level,he dies, right ?
Well in this game your hero is in THAT shape when you finish tha game (wich has a pretty cool BGM by the way) AND HE IS FUCKIN ALIVE WHAT THE HELL ?!?!
Last edited by HydreMajor117 on Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Silverware
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Silverware »

Okay wow that is disturbing =P
Looks like its off a cover to Disturbed or something
Omicron
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Omicron »

Whoah.... What kinda game are you talking about?
but the last creature was more like a land lubber than a space faring ZOMBEH EYE!
Leech + Giant eye + Centipedeialish crab = Whoah.....
Inspiration must have been pretty messed up.... I may just say
Arcalane
Pseudofeline Overlord

Post by Arcalane »

"Safe" or not, we almost certainly do have kids browsing around here. Don't push it.

Ed: This is not up for debate.
Droid
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Droid »

Fleshmonsters = Ok.
Genitalia = Not Ok.
?
Dat Viymese
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Dat Viymese »

Droid wrote:Fleshmonsters = Ok.
Genitalia = Not Ok.
?
That i can agree on
Sexually orientated Articales and Objects are not to be allowed to be on Wyrdysm games because its a great place to be at and should'nt be tarnished by stuff like that...
I just Came to enjoy the sites! <(^.^)>

I do have my dignity, its just in a box somewhere in the north atlantic sea...

forums...aren't they lovely?
[quote="inteuniso"] Welcome to the site. We're always glad to have new meat- I mean members.[/quote]
HydreMajor117
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

Post by HydreMajor117 »

OK i got it...
so i'll tear off everything reported to that subject And i'll make sure that the sprites doesn't show a bit of human sensitive anatomic parts
Just hope you guys won't consider that as a waste of time...
And to prove my good willing i do believe that i won't upload/show anything else from theses Sprites boards (no,its not lazyness :lol: )....
HOWEVER i am working on other sprites (originally made to be used on Tanks designs:trails,cannons and a few roflcoters here and there) and i can't seem to make them usable because of some use authorisations concerning vista and friends...
Dat Viymese
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Dat Viymese »

HydreMajor117 wrote:OK i got it...
so i'll tear off everything reported to that subject And i'll make sure that the sprites doesn't show a bit of human sensitive anatomic parts
Just hope you guys won't consider that as a waste of time...
And to prove my good willing i do believe that i won't upload/show anything else from theses Sprites boards (no,its not lazyness :lol: )....
HOWEVER i am working on other sprites (originally made to be used on Tanks designs:trails,cannons and a few roflcoters here and there) and i can't seem to make them usable because of some use authorisations concerning vista and friends...
arms heads and anything below the knee is fine
but other wise its really cool!
I just Came to enjoy the sites! <(^.^)>

I do have my dignity, its just in a box somewhere in the north atlantic sea...

forums...aren't they lovely?
[quote="inteuniso"] Welcome to the site. We're always glad to have new meat- I mean members.[/quote]