Ship

Archives for ships and fleets. 'nuff said. Most of the ships here are very very old and will not work in current versions of BSF or SM. You have been warned!

Moderators: th15, Moderators

Ariya
Ensign
Ensign

Ship

Post by Ariya »

Been playing with the ship maker for a while~

Condor Heavy Cruiser

1.It have no visible engine.
2.It's fat
3.It comes with ugly yellow color,sorry.
4.My first complex and quite sensible model.
5.Picture is quite zoomed in,i don't know what is the standard resolution is
6.I don't know how to effectively color the ship,sorry if it's color offends you.

Armaments

2X Heavy Gaussian Beam
2X 320mm Dual Heavy Railgun
2X Forward Facing Heavy 120mm Incendiary Rocket Launcher
2X Side Pod Inferno Missile Swarm System
4X Pulse Interceptor Cannon

Lore

Condor Heavy Cruiser is one of the heavy fire support available for the Arclypr Empire.Mounting two Heavy Gaussian Beam,it's the first ship that features the extremely heavy weaponry.Guaranteed to make short work of any current opposition,it was mass-produced after the first prototype,designed by Dr.Easava defend successfully from a surprise raid in the Darlva System.The only major weakness of the mighty ship is it's speed.With this,the designer opted to put heavy ArC Reactive Armor to compensate the apparent weakness of the ship.

The Condor Heavy Cruiser design have proven itself over and over again,and undergoes several revolutionary upgrades throughout its service.Modular construction emphasis on the design enables the ship to be constructed fairly quickly than other Arclypr-made ships.Nevertheless,one presence of Condor Heavy Cruiser is enough to deter any possible invaders from attacking a system.This cruiser is one of the major integral part of the Arclypr Empire military strength and makes the bulk of their mobile fleet.

I think i'm better off writing lores.... :|
i r a writer,and lazy~
Silverware
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Silverware »

Okay, the section usage on the ship doesn't look too mad, but the coloring does, one color is all good for the small built in ships, but ships made by players tend to look flat and boring with only one color.

From the looks of it your weapons are A) overpower, and B) have poor placement.
Less is usually more in the way of weapons in the current ideal.

The front prongs don't line up, and it would look a bit nicer if they did, and in the center there are a few mirroring errors, just the sections are 1px too close to the mirroring line.

To get a properly zoomed shot, press backspace and then home in the shipmaker and then take a photo.
Least off the top of my head its backspace.
Ariya
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Ariya »

hmm....coloring? Like this?
Well,sorry if i don't notice all the errors below~

Okay,one more ship~

Predator Assault Gunship

Armaments

2X Rapid 70mm Autocannon
3X Pulse Interceptor Cannon

Auxiliary Devices

1X Warp Core
2X Shield Generator
i r a writer,and lazy~
jwa8402
Admiral
Admiral

Post by jwa8402 »

I personally like the bigger ship. My only complaints(besides color which is beyond my perview) is that your placement of the Kae_gnr_24s(and kae_dtl_12!) kinda suck cuz their ends are just sticking out in places, for instance I would shift-q those back ones on either side. Seems like you could tighten section joints up in a few spots, and what are you gonna put on the kae_gnr_01? Usually good for some missiles or large fixed guns...