Pseudo-Chainship! New ship starts on page 4.

Archives for ships and fleets. 'nuff said. Most of the ships here are very very old and will not work in current versions of BSF or SM. You have been warned!

Moderators: th15, Moderators

Gisiebob
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Gisiebob »

oh, oh oh...yeah, sorry about that...that was to organize what sections should be in what groups. I'll fix it if I ever need to upload something again
you didn't make it easy. you saw through me, alright. but not well enough. because if you wanted to stay lost forever, you made one mistake.
you took my hat.

I LIKE my hat.
inteuniso
Commander
Commander

Post by inteuniso »

Alright, I'm just going to start up a new ship. Why?

First off, it's been almost a week since any additions have been added on. After only the second edit. Secondly, It's starting to look like a dick. Penisbricks are not pleasurable. And finally, it was a crappy idea in the first place.

So we begin again, because I do not want to see the Pseudo-ChainShip idea go down the gutter, and I feel like making one badass ship. So I present to you, Tango 001. GIVE HIM THE BADASS HE DESERVES.

Tango 001

Oh, and by the way. BUMP.
It's not my fault I can't take your post seriously.
jwa8402
Admiral
Admiral

Post by jwa8402 »

http://filesmelt.com/downloader/Tango_002.zip
Ok, followed the original rules since any more recent ones were unclear. Added 7 sections and mirrored. Nudged a few of the old sections but just because they were poorly mirrored; their still where they were put.

Unlike previous incarnations, I deliberately left a boxy structure with lots of anchor points. The reason I didn't do any of the other ships was because early on people would make them all curvy and flowing which is hard to add on to. I.E. If your the third person going, don't try to put engines and weapons! Hopefully this works. Whose next?