The To'Hol Venaari Technocracy

Archives for ships and fleets. 'nuff said. Most of the ships here are very very old and will not work in current versions of BSF or SM. You have been warned!

Moderators: th15, Moderators

Which style would be most suitable?

Poll ended at Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:28 am

Old style (SW-ized, other sections)
65%
Using only TSA sections
35%

Total votes: 17

VictimOfPepperoni
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by VictimOfPepperoni »

The Ascendent Fury is awesome, especially the "Scorpion-with-dragonfly-tail" like design. I'd say keep the major shape, perhaps add a small claw-like section near the rear end which can be home to some rear defensive weapons. As long as that means anything you've got my blessing. :)
Oh well.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/user/snipperbes][img]http://filesmelt.com/Imagehosting/pics/11410603a2c6fe76b545728022b3c129.jpg[/img][/url]
Droid
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Droid »

The rearmost portion of the tail looks a little too wide.
Might just be me. I really liked the old one's pointy tip.
BoVinE
Commodore
Commodore

Post by BoVinE »

It doesn't appear as crisp in section choice as the other ships you've converted so far.
Forgetting internet deadlines since 2003
ArcaneDude
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by ArcaneDude »

I'm still working on the Ascendant Fury, mainly the proposed adjustments and the weaponry need work. In the mean time, I present the THV cruiser class, Sacred Vigilance. Comments would be greatly appreciated.

Check out The Star Wreck project!
Check out the Epic Music Library
And in this Alliance we bestow our hope and will, that the Dogs of War may never harass the people of our homes again, and that it will bring peace, equality and liberty for all in need and despair. One Universe, One Goal. By the Manifest we command this.~ Saren Vil Ush
25000st
Captain
Captain

Post by 25000st »

Nice. very creative. I don't exactly like the blue weapons and the front somehow doesn't seem complete to me. Idk why though. Other than that, its a decent ship.