Draggeh's stuff Updated 9th Oct, newer Scarlo Fleet

Archives for ships and fleets. 'nuff said. Most of the ships here are very very old and will not work in current versions of BSF or SM. You have been warned!

Moderators: th15, Moderators

Dragontear
Commander
Commander

Post by Dragontear »

That'd be my brainfart mood from re-doing links so much for the shp-only fleet... I'ma probably acting rather stupid at this point. Thus I appreciate your patience even more so. Giving up with links, images and a long-winded response for the moment, my net's being a bugger.

I've been using full-screen all the time, hence the zoomed-in effect despite not zooming in as of late, rather than windowed, which made everything seem smaller/sharper. Yah... Today's been a great day for my intelligence, or percievable lack of.
Last edited by Dragontear on Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
[url=http://www.wyrdysm.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=4532]Reclamation - A twisted future role-play game.[/url]
Dragontear
Commander
Commander

Post by Dragontear »

Drakulas Militia Battlestation!

four heavy laser cannons, plenty of point-defenders.

Paladin class Cruiser, armed with about six light beamers, two heavy lasers, two HEAP Vulcan cannons, plenty of point-defenders and a heavy Gauss cannon in the front, hence the lack of a nose.

Edit:

Download the Revamped Drakulas fleet 1.1 here!
Last edited by Dragontear on Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
[url=http://www.wyrdysm.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=4532]Reclamation - A twisted future role-play game.[/url]
Dragontear
Commander
Commander

Post by Dragontear »

Barring any err'ings, I'd appreciate any crit and comments, after the work I've put into these. X3

Shas'Ui Valios. Armed with four homing plasma torpedos, two heavy Particle cannons, two burst-fire particle rifles, and two beam-point defenders. It utilises a nano matrix, impeder and Jump-device.

Prefectias Beta, Revamped version with same weapon loadout, but no Frosch gun.
jwa8402
Admiral
Admiral

Post by jwa8402 »

Wow, that bottom one, Prefectias beta I think, is really unique and awesome looking. Different from what we usually get in terms of shape.
derekiv
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by derekiv »

I personally dislike the last one, it doesn't have enough meat on its bones.
Arcalane
Pseudofeline Overlord

Post by Arcalane »

jwa8402 wrote:Wow, that bottom one, Prefectias beta I think, is really unique and awesome looking. Different from what we usually get in terms of shape.
It's a circular Hestia with fiddly bits on the back? :? It's alright, nothing particularly good or bad to say about either of them.
Dragontear
Commander
Commander

Post by Dragontear »

Prefectias Beta, now with extra fiddly bits, including deflectors and a Frosch gun.

Prefectias Alpha, replacing the Frosch gun with a HEAP Gauss cannon, and the Gat Blaster with a Nano matrix for battlefield repairs.

Koria, three Plasma charge launchers, two Strike Pulse Turrets, a Gluton Bolter, two Particle gun masers and a Flak gun.

Koria X, replaces the Plasma charge launchers with Tachyon cannons, the Strike Pulse Turrets with two Strike Beamers, all point-defenders are replaced with Point-Beam defenders.

Kanyoto, six strike Pulse Turrets, with the same maser system as the Koria and a HEAP Gauss Cannon imbedded at the front. It has a enhanced Teller Torpedo system, short beam duriation but almost double damage.
Dragontear
Commander
Commander

Post by Dragontear »

Solumt; armed with four Particle point-defenders, a Flak gun, two burst-fire Weasels and two Strike Pulse Turrets for close-quarters defence.

Wraithe MK2; Armed with four Assault shock-beamers, two Strike Pulse turrets, two Particle point-defenders, a Flakgun, and Diertling device.

ImageImage
Repair and defence asteroid, both have four Strike Beamers, two flak and particle point-defenders.

Panthenus revamped, two HEAP Gauss cannons, four Strike Pulse turrets, two Particle and Flak point-defenders, two Strike beamers and one Gat Blaster.

Comments and crit?
Dragontear
Commander
Commander

Post by Dragontear »

Hm... total silence.

Hellion, remake of the Helios. Obvious. Four Flak guns, two Particle guns, a Blaster and two deflector shields.

Prefectias Omega; Armed with four blasters, two particle and one flak gun for point-defence. I was thinking, whether or not to stick a Gauss cannon at the front, but the two strike scatter beamers will do.

ImageImage
Prefectias Beta and Alpha remade, just adding a few pieces to make it more solid-looking.

Anybody have anything to say at all?
Dragontear
Commander
Commander

Post by Dragontear »

Okaneon; Medium Assualt-Destroyer. Nothing special, uses lazors.

Siteth; long range support. Two HEAP Gauss cannons and point masers.

Krononitus; Assualt Cruiser, six Assualt Beamers, one Assualt Shock Beamer, four Strike Pulse Turrets, four flak and two particle point-defenders.

Spectral-Clarity/Shard; Armed with six rapid m-beamers, two point-deam defenders and either a long range Pulser or Tachyon-shard(railgun) cannon. Is the only unit thus-far using a Diertling.

Communion-Rage; Two four-group Demeter pods, two rapid-fire m-beamers, two duel Needle cannons and Nano Matrix+Impeder as all Shavartu have.

Scarlo Warp-Sting; Armed with a heavy-duty Shock Beamer, two Particle rifles and two flak point-defenders with a rapid-Diertling jump-drive.

Any c&c, as it were? *Glances about.*
Last edited by Dragontear on Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
praetors
BANNED

Post by praetors »

nice ships, i like the colouring in the last ship.
Dragontear
Commander
Commander

Post by Dragontear »

Thank 'ee Praetors.

Team update:
Scarlo fleet.

Warp-Sting; striking with a precision shocker beamer and two Particle Rifles, the craft may be a little on the fragile side, but even in small groups can be lethal to foes several times larger. Remarked as the 'demented version of a Sinope'.

Mauler MKII; vaguely resembling the hulking ground infantry, the Mauler Assualt Destroyer carries two flak and particle point-defenders, two Particle Rifles and a heavy Plasma ball cannon in the main turret. Although lacking the same agility that the Warp-Sting posesses in quantity, the armour and stronger main gun easily makes up for this minor weakness.

Harbinger; a long-ranged bombardier, launching deadly vollies of six Plasma Torpedos in relatively quick sucession, the artillery unit is very powerful in pairs. Also armed with two additional Particle Rifles, two Flak and one Missile point-defenders.

The Scourge; Heavily armoured Fast-fighting Cruiser unit with several burst-lasers and Particle Rifles and generious point-defence, the Diertling prevents this ship from behind cornered for any amount of time. Any foe foolish enough to lack deflector technology would be blasted apart with the main turret-mounted Plasma Ball cannon. This seems to be a partially stripped-down version of...

The Arbitrator; the largest known Scarlo unit, a Assualt-Cruiser class unit with a plethora of Particle weapons and point-defence, two Torpedos allow for long ranged combat.
praetors
BANNED

Post by praetors »

Now if this seems precious fleet, for some reason remind me of bentusis of homeworld2, probably because the color :D
25000st
Captain
Captain

Post by 25000st »

The color choice is bad. The rest however is decent although I think some of the circles are a bit fat.
Dragontear
Commander
Commander

Post by Dragontear »

I didn't think the colours were brilliant to begin with, but I've already done:
Grey+blue/whatever for Terrans.
Purple for the Shavartu and Splinter.
Light blue/greyish for the Drakulas.
Green/blue for Hy'Rakken.

Orange was a deviation and from the IRC channel, was suggested to use toned-down orange and yellow or green, so I went with yellows after discussion. X3

I'm open for further ideas about colours, the shape however is what I'm really aiming for. Fat circles, not a problem.

Warp-Shock, the naming is quite obvious once the main weapons at the exposed-looking tech activates. Mostly designed to tackle multiple, weaker targets, but can go toe to toe with larger foes.