BH's Random Collection of Ships

Archives for ships and fleets. 'nuff said. Most of the ships here are very very old and will not work in current versions of BSF or SM. You have been warned!

Moderators: th15, Moderators

Chiiro
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Chiiro »

The Ostarva looks great, I wish it'd have more of the Adjudicator's shape though. Somehow it just feels like there's a bit too much in the back.
Fly me to the moon, so I can play among the stars~
Let me see what spring is like on Jupiter and Mars~
praetors
BANNED

Post by praetors »

i love the ostarva, Great Work!!
Veronw
Commander
Commander

Post by Veronw »

Personally, I think something needs to be done with the prongs at the front of the ship. They look a little out of place compared to the rest of it. Maybe close it off the same way you did with the Leechmonger.. Otherwise I don't think it looks cluttered at all.
Blackhart
Captain
Captain

Post by Blackhart »

Hello, I'm back! Well sort of...

Anyway I made some small changes to the front and back of the Ostarva, take a look.

I also made a missile cruiser which is yet to be named.

Comments and criticisms are greatly appreciated.
Crimsonflame
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Crimsonflame »

Blackhart,

Let me start off by saying that I absolutely LOVE your latest work due to the sense of depth and the color scheme. The changes on the Ostarava make it fit in with the rest of the fleet much more easily. Also, if the cruiser is meant to be in the same fleet then I feel that it lacks the depth and angularity that defines the others. Otherwise, my only comment on it would be that the back looks a bit flimsy.

All points put forward are simply my opinion. Looking forward to seeing more of your work.
LactoseTolerant
Captain
Captain

Post by LactoseTolerant »

The Orstarva is simply beautiful... The gray gradient is marvelous, and the whole ships is cluttered enough for sensible complexity, but not cluttered enough to become a jumbled mix. The purple highlights fit in very well. You sir, have some talent.

The missile cruiser seems flimsy on the back end, and a bit boring. Give it the layering smexyness like on the Orstarva?
Got questions about ShipMaker? Look here!

Life happens.
Cycerin
Captain
Captain

Post by Cycerin »

I adore the Orstarva. You have used every trick in the book to maximum effect in order to make the standard brick interesting, and it works.
Blackhart
Captain
Captain

Post by Blackhart »

Beefed up the missile cruiser a bit and added a bit of colour.

Blackhart
Captain
Captain

Post by Blackhart »

Here is another cruiser based off of my "spikey peanut" style. To be honest I don't really like it, in fact I loathe it... Everything about it just really bugs me.
I would also like to add that this ship will be my last in this style.

Here is also another small ship that I dubbed as the Ashcroft.
inteuniso
Commander
Commander

Post by inteuniso »

The ashcroft's core is a bit too blocky. The spiky peanut is a pretty cool ship, although It isn't as good as the previous ones. I like the new missile cruiser, with the gold outline lending itself well.
It's not my fault I can't take your post seriously.