Fraxy Ship Update

Archives for ships and fleets. 'nuff said. Most of the ships here are very very old and will not work in current versions of BSF or SM. You have been warned!

Moderators: th15, Moderators

Veronw
Commander
Commander

Fraxy Ship Update

Post by Veronw »

Ok, revamped the cruiser and will be adding weapons as soon as I figure out how to get the fraxy guns from cheesy to work right..

Gunna work on the patrol ship some more and see if I can improve it, heres the cruiser:

Last edited by Veronw on Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
FIREST0RM000
Captain
Captain

Post by FIREST0RM000 »

First, I'd suggest that you take your pictures from preview mode(F11) thus avoiding seeing flashing blue sections.

As far as the ships go, I like your colors; they work very well. There's not much to say about the first ship, but on the second one I think it would look much better if the side pods weren't so blocky; add some more angled sections like in the front. Nice ships otherwise.
"any problem can be solved with a gratuitous enough use of high explosives" Normandy
jwa8402
Admiral
Admiral

Post by jwa8402 »

This is actually quite nice! All the section overlapping and little details really add up to make it look 3dish. Doesn't look like there is a ton of room for weapons unless you shrink them a lot but on a ship like this they could be.