Delta's newest creations: Ships and Fleets.

Archives for ships and fleets. 'nuff said. Most of the ships here are very very old and will not work in current versions of BSF or SM. You have been warned!

Moderators: th15, Moderators

Danny420Dale
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Danny420Dale »

Good shape and sectionwork. The orange kinda sucks and keeps reminding me of the Cincinnati Bengals, who also kinda suck. Try looking at copper and brass (or nickel, chrome, and zinc plated steel) for ideas.
DarchZero
Commander
Commander

Post by DarchZero »

Well, nice...energy orange lines? I don't really get steampunk ships, they have gears and everything. Yours lack gears, wonder why. But still, nice works with the steel plates. Not an expert at steampunk, but since a guy said so, i think coloring is not a bad idea :)

@Danny: Delta seems to put a lot more real steel and less coloured metals on his ship, if i am to comment. And IMHO, not to barge on your comment, most of his orange is on pipes, or in my case, energy lines. Thus the ship is left unpainted.
Died to gatekeeping and mod arrogance
Lord Aries Greymon
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Lord Aries Greymon »

Quite interesting.

What's the point of the frontal reactor on the first ship? Or is it not a reactor, merely something which requires pipes?

Good color scheme, though the darkest parts of the first ship could use some brightening.

The outlying pods (I'm assuming they are engines) look quite nice, especially with how exposed they are.

On to the second ship:

The riveted plates definitely give a sense of Heavy Armor, probably more-so than the coloration of those plates.

You've even managed to put to good use a part I'd thought couldn't be used. Thank you for enlightening me.

As for weapons, I'm assuming both are warships, in which case the first one could use a bit more guns, and the second ship could lose a few of those machineguns in favor of a pair of larger guns. (though not as large as the Spinal gun)
Mildly sane.
Homer
Commander
Commander

Post by Homer »

ON the small Steampunk ship i spot a major problem... So what if those vital pipes leading to engines get shot? On the second one i would like a little more interaction with the pipes near the middle the design has alot of potential.. and perhaps some gears and pistons?
My sig is under attack by commie mods!
praetors
BANNED

Post by praetors »

i like your fleet, love the desdings and the infected station is a good inspiration for my Beast fleet, were i can find that sprites (infected station)
Deltaflyer
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Deltaflyer »

Random SWA style ship. Might make a fleet of it, this is a Destroyer.

Chiiro
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Chiiro »

Interesting shape there and I like the sectionwork, some of the smaller pieces blurr out pretty bad though.
Fly me to the moon, so I can play among the stars~
Let me see what spring is like on Jupiter and Mars~