Talion Templar Wing (Warning Quite GIF intensive)

Archives for ships and fleets. 'nuff said. Most of the ships here are very very old and will not work in current versions of BSF or SM. You have been warned!

Moderators: th15, Moderators

D00D!
Commander
Commander

Talion Templar Wing (Warning Quite GIF intensive)

Post by D00D! »

Whew, finally finish with my wing.

I plan to go furthur but I need to build up a good stock of custom sections and weapons first.

ALL SHIPS DEPLOY WITH ","
Still, for those impaitent to load here's a few static screenie:

Name:'Halia' Talion Templar Light fighter
Role: Dogfighting
Weapons & Equipment:
4x Twin Pulse Laser
2x Initate Wings
1x Small Halo Generator
Description:
The smallest ship in the Templar fleet, the 'Halia' is desgined to overwhelm with numbers in a dogfight. It helps alot that the 'Halia' can deliver such a devestating hail of fires, blasting foes into tiny bits with 8 pulse beams
Comments:
My first ship using the concept of wings and halos. Notice how the front and back are similar? They were orginally designed to be 4 pods stuck togather around a hull but somehow it worked out for the better like this. They look real cute too fluttering beside the bigger ships ^_^

Normal form:
Deployed:
Name: 'Xal Halia' Talion Templar Bowbreaker
Role: Armor cracking, siege
Weapons & Equipment:
1x Heavy Nehton Beam Cannon
2x Heavy Auton Pods
1x Tes Halo Generator
2x Advocate Wings
2x Initate Wings
Description:
A powerful successor to the original crusading fleets; the 'Xal Halia' mounts a devestatingly powerful Heavy Nethon Beam Cannon. In addition, two Heavy Auton Pods acts as deadly deterence to incoming fire so its not completely vulerable againest enermy fighters. However, the 'Xal Halia' will remain in the standered defensive phase and cannot attack in unless deployed
Comments:
I took the idea of the splinter cannon from my previous works and incorprated it into the main weapon. Also my first time to make a transforming/deploying ship so I was aiming for something fancy. I had the biggest problem designing wings for this ship, its too big for regular pixie wings.[/b]

Normal Form:
Assualt Form:
Name:'Thoria' Talion Templar Heavy Gunship
Role: Assualt, Anti-fighter
Weapons & Equipment:
4x Light Pods
2x Gattling Pulse Beams
2x Lesser Advocate Wings
4x Halo generator

Description:
The 'Thoria' breaks the age-old tradition of the Crusades; instead it chooses to fly straight into the fray and decimate ships with its Gattling Pulse Beam. Its can serve as a minor anti-fighter platform with its pods but is more suited to charging front line in its alternate form. Alternate form last for 30 seconds but there is no penalty for constantly switching.

Comments:
Looks like a Pelicun eh? Believe it or not, this was the hardest ship for me because I had its concept but I just didn't know what role it should have. Then it suddenly hit me that most of the pieces seem to be fairly movable. So I went ahead and make the move, rotate and then viola! A whole new different ship. My first full transformable ship, its a bit ugly but I think it works well with the context of the fleet. After all, if you're gonna charge in a blaze of glory you might as well as be as ugly as hell.

Downloads up here:
http://www.wyrdysm.com/battleshipsforev ... emplar.rar

And for the GIFs! (this is my first time so I may have made some mistake making GIFs)

'Xal Halia' transforming!

'Thoria' Transforming!
Avatarless and proud of it! And being really crazy and screwing everything conventional!
Currently working on:

The largest transforming mecha EVAR!
Swamp Fox
Captain
Captain

Post by Swamp Fox »

GRATUITOUS SPINNY THINGS GOOOOO!! FLUTTERING SPACE-FEATHERS ENGAGE!!
Ummm.... So, yeah. That's some, ah, interesting stuff you've got there. Quite unprecedented. Unusual. Some would say downright bizarre.

So... Lessee here.... The fluttering space-feathers everywhere. I can't really see any obvious purpose for them. Do they have a reason for being?
Uh... Some of the sectionwork seems kinda jumbled? I dunno.
There's lots of floaty bits. Those are, how you say... Confusing?
Also, in the top gif, if you don't mind me asking (I mean I've really got no choice, since it's not shown anywhere), where the bloody Hell do those side-podlike-things go zooming off in front to?

All things considered, a very... Memorable fleet.
"Okay. I'm gonna get your money for ya. But if you don't get the President of the United States on that phone, you know what's gonna happen to you?"
"What?!"
"You're gonna have to answer to the Coca Cola company."
D00D!
Commander
Commander

Post by D00D! »

Swamp Fox wrote:GRATUITOUS SPINNY THINGS GOOOOO!! FLUTTERING SPACE-FEATHERS ENGAGE!!
Ummm.... So, yeah. That's some, ah, interesting stuff you've got there. Quite unprecedented. Unusual. Some would say downright bizarre.

So... Lessee here.... The fluttering space-feathers everywhere. I can't really see any obvious purpose for them. Do they have a reason for being?
Uh... Some of the sectionwork seems kinda jumbled? I dunno.
There's lots of floaty bits. Those are, how you say... Confusing?
Also, in the top gif, if you don't mind me asking (I mean I've really got no choice, since it's not shown anywhere), where the bloody Hell do those side-podlike-things go zooming off in front to?

All things considered, a very... Memorable fleet.
Jumbled sections is a big problem in the third ship I think, especially when its transforming all over the place.
I don't think the floaty bits are much of a problem, its only the generators and the pods floating around
Pods are weapons, they are drived and zoom off to engage enermy ships like little fighters. And the ship moves by flapping its wings.... I think. Its not like there's air in space so I suppose its Rule of Cool then
Avatarless and proud of it! And being really crazy and screwing everything conventional!
Currently working on:

MelvinVm
BANNED

Post by MelvinVm »

Funny concept, bad execution.
The colors, aargh, the section usage, aaaaargh.
ArcaneDude
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by ArcaneDude »

Xal Halia: FALCOOOOOON PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNCH on a ship?

You seriously need to work on your section usage. You have good ideas, but all of your ships, and I mean all of them, are cluttered as hell.
Check out The Star Wreck project!
Check out the Epic Music Library
And in this Alliance we bestow our hope and will, that the Dogs of War may never harass the people of our homes again, and that it will bring peace, equality and liberty for all in need and despair. One Universe, One Goal. By the Manifest we command this.~ Saren Vil Ush
D00D!
Commander
Commander

Post by D00D! »

ArcaneDude wrote:Xal Halia: FALCOOOOOON PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNCH on a ship?

You seriously need to work on your section usage. You have good ideas, but all of your ships, and I mean all of them, are cluttered as hell.
Nya! That's a fatal flaw in my design, D: a side effect of the insanity that comes with creativity.
Currently working on:

Vincent Von Wolfe II
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

Post by Vincent Von Wolfe II »

DOOD!, your ships are awesome, especially good work on the Xal Halia.
Behind every great man, there is a battleship that dwarfs a planet.
-King of Armagia