Ima back

Archives for ships and fleets. 'nuff said. Most of the ships here are very very old and will not work in current versions of BSF or SM. You have been warned!

Moderators: th15, Moderators

Commodore111
Commodore
Commodore

Ima back

Post by Commodore111 »

I'm back, with another ship.
Yeah....

The top one is normal mode, the bottom is in maintenance mode, where the fuel rods are extended so that they can be replaced.
It's currently unarmed.
Comments appreciated.
Squishy
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Squishy »

Clever use of glow effects on depthed sections. Kudos to you.

Is that a custom section used for the centerline glow? Either way it's quite nice.

Fuel rods need something to stand out more, maybe some doodads or glow on them to make them more important looking. A different glow, if you're going to use the latter.
ArcaneDude
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by ArcaneDude »

Better than whatever you turned out before your tempban. Good usage of glow, nice colors, good shape. Good triggerwork too it seems.
Check out The Star Wreck project!
Check out the Epic Music Library
And in this Alliance we bestow our hope and will, that the Dogs of War may never harass the people of our homes again, and that it will bring peace, equality and liberty for all in need and despair. One Universe, One Goal. By the Manifest we command this.~ Saren Vil Ush
Danny420Dale
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Danny420Dale »

Dunno if this counts as a HOLY SHIP, but it's definitely on the way there!
TheBlueEcho
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by TheBlueEcho »

Danny420Dale wrote:Dunno if this counts as a HOLY SHIP, but it's definitely on the way there!
I'm not so sure about that, but the ship is definitely nice.
jwa8402
Admiral
Admiral

Post by jwa8402 »

Perhaps a double beam sprite used as the exhaust for a thruster? I've gotten results that look like that.

I'm not sure about the heavy contrast of colors, makes some of the grey sections look like their floating somewhat. I like the design structure though. Make moar ships! Gotta make up for time lost :lol:
ArcaneDude
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by ArcaneDude »

Moar liek one of danny's penetrator projectiles all aegii'd up. Nifty shit.
Check out The Star Wreck project!
Check out the Epic Music Library
And in this Alliance we bestow our hope and will, that the Dogs of War may never harass the people of our homes again, and that it will bring peace, equality and liberty for all in need and despair. One Universe, One Goal. By the Manifest we command this.~ Saren Vil Ush
Commodore111
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Commodore111 »

It's the contrail sprite used on Eri's KoBF.
Thanks for the comments, and I'll probably add a bunch of doodads next, so I'll be sure to make the fuel rods stand out.