4th BP: Final Scores are up.

Archives for ships and fleets. 'nuff said. Most of the ships here are very very old and will not work in current versions of BSF or SM. You have been warned!

Moderators: th15, Moderators

Swamp Fox
Captain
Captain

Post by Swamp Fox »

FIREST0RM000 wrote:There's a 3d model I found that I would like to use, but I can't seem to open it with blender.
If you'd point me to the model I'd be happy to take a crack at it. That's happened to me a few times, and about half the time I can get it to work.
"Okay. I'm gonna get your money for ya. But if you don't get the President of the United States on that phone, you know what's gonna happen to you?"
"What?!"
"You're gonna have to answer to the Coca Cola company."
FIREST0RM000
Captain
Captain

Post by FIREST0RM000 »

http://www.scifi-meshes.com/forums/down ... file&id=76

I believe you have to make an account before you can DL anything unfortunately. A few different angles would be helpful, but mostly I just need the top down view.
"any problem can be solved with a gratuitous enough use of high explosives" Normandy
Ixranin
Captain
Captain

Post by Ixranin »

If a ship uses a couple custom sections from a variety of different packs, would you prefer:
1) All the used sections be in one folder with the ship's name?
or
2) All the links to the individual section pack downloads?
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v521/IxraninEL/Screenies/AsiSig1.gif[/img]
maarten
BANNED

Post by maarten »

I would like to enter in the Fleet challenge.
Not with the alien fleet but with a more metal like fleet.

NEED HELP! The carier I build keeps crashing the game for no obvious reason.
ArcaneDude
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by ArcaneDude »

Ixranin wrote:If a ship uses a couple custom sections from a variety of different packs, would you prefer:
1) All the used sections be in one folder with the ship's name?
or
2) All the links to the individual section pack downloads?
It would be preferable if you used the 'export custom sections' function, thus putting all sections used on the ship into a single folder.

EDIT: @Maarten; please put the exact problem into the bugs thread, then we can see what can be done.
Check out The Star Wreck project!
Check out the Epic Music Library
And in this Alliance we bestow our hope and will, that the Dogs of War may never harass the people of our homes again, and that it will bring peace, equality and liberty for all in need and despair. One Universe, One Goal. By the Manifest we command this.~ Saren Vil Ush
Cycerin
Captain
Captain

Post by Cycerin »

Royal Neo Norwegian Romhæren Isak Sellanrå-class Fleet Command Ship
Armament:
- 425mW Thundershield Aetherlance Tankeresonans Reactor Beam
- 1400mm Solenoid Quench Gun Main Battery - Kulelyn Metallic Helium Warheads
- 4x 110mm Gatling MAC
- 4x Håbrann Cruise Missile Launchers
- 3x Ravnklo Cluster STS Missile Batteries
- 4x IR Laser CIWS

Photoshoot from overhead fighter showing single-burst Thundershield discharge and missile deployment during weapons exercise

Ushering in the age of new nationalism and interstellar conquest, the far descendants of Norsemen proudly fly ancient colors as their own. The rapidly growing Romhæren (space army) has recently launched its first capital ship, the awe-inspiring Isak Sellanrå. A massive propaganda weapon and force projection tool, this lumbering nightmare can quickly turn the tide of a fleet battle with its Thundershield and numerous artillery weapons, and is a testament to the willpower and dare of a fledgeling nation.

In the first of many combat simulation trials, the Sellanrå was pitted against the ACSS Maelstrom - highlighting many of the factors that led to its eventual commission.

http://filesmelt.com/Filehosting2/downl ... lanraa.zip
Last edited by Cycerin on Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Aaganrmu
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Aaganrmu »

Balaenoptera musculus Extraterestrus (Space Whale)

The famous 'Zyra' space whale herd passing over Bronson Alpha and Beta

The first encounter with this creature came at a high cost. When people living on Bronson Beta saw an unusualy bright meteor descending the night sky, they had no idea their planet was doomed. Four weeks later the planet was turned into a lifeless radioactive deathtrap. The cause of this catastrophe was the carcass of a space whale, burning up in their atmosphere.

Space whales are most commonly found in asteroid clouds near quasars. The whales eat small asteroid particles. As these are irradiated by the quasars powerfull gamma rays, they provide a very energy-rich source of food. The whales themselves absorb a large amount of gamma rays and radioactive material, but somehow they are able to survive in this hostile environment. Nonetheless, mutations are commonplace among those remarkable creatures.

Space whales live in herds. These consist of several males, one of which acts as a leader, and equal numbers of females. They work together to protect newborn creatures. Whales communicate with each other using psychic signalling. Being so large and powerful, these signals are extremely powerful. Smaller whales' communication can be heard as clicks or seen as flashes, while larger whales may cause hallucinations and disorientation at a distance of several miles.

All space whales are able to defend themselves using a highly radioactive emulsion secreted by a gland in their mouths. They spit this emulsion at ships, where it will achieve critical mass and explode. Due to mutations, several other means of defence are often seen as well.

Nowadays space whales are almost extinct. They have been hunted for their meat, which is very useful as starship fuel, for centuries. Some specimens live in reservates now.

Space whale child
When space whales are born there is little difference between male and female creatures. The young are fierce and nimble creatures, able to attack smaller ships and intercept dangerous objects.

Space whale female
Females serve two functions in a space whale herd. When not pregnant, they use their vast psychic powers to manipulate the surroundings. They can stop bullets dead in their tracks.

Space whale female (pregnant)
Pregnant females loose most of their psychic powers. They aren't defenceless, however. They can still spit radioactive materials, and in time of need even command their newborn young to assault enemies.

Space whale male
Herds include several males. Most of them won't get very old as they sacrifice themselves to protect the herd. They block any danger and assault it by spitting radioactive material and firing beams of gamma rays from their horns.

Space whale leader
The strongest and largest of males becomes the herd leader. They can grow very old, mutating beyond recognition. This particular specimen was hit by a large asteroid, but somehow survived. The radioactive rock stuck in his body, causing even more malforming mutations.

Right click/download spacewhale.zip
Richg click/download spacewhale.enc

-----------

Inspired by the 'O shit it's a crocodile' thread in the HOS. Probably the most whimsical fleet ever, but it's a serious entry. Making everything articulate in the right way took me a long time. The leader and pregnant female even have breathing animations. In space, yes.
ArcaneDude
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by ArcaneDude »

All judges accounted for. We still need A LOT of entries, though.
And in this Alliance we bestow our hope and will, that the Dogs of War may never harass the people of our homes again, and that it will bring peace, equality and liberty for all in need and despair. One Universe, One Goal. By the Manifest we command this.~ Saren Vil Ush
DarchZero
Commander
Commander

Post by DarchZero »

Have you counted my ungainly skills in?

I nearly finished my fleet, but since i saw all them people using glowing cores and big-ass ships, i became discouraged.

But still, i'm here to challenge the BSF gods. I'm still in!
Died to gatekeeping and mod arrogance
Ixranin
Captain
Captain

Post by Ixranin »

Last week was dead week with final projects, and now it's heading to finals week, so... my ship has been creeping along very slowly. Bugs in BSF don't help either.

Gonna have to scratch the idea of making a fan ship.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v521/IxraninEL/Screenies/AsiSig1.gif[/img]
DarchZero
Commander
Commander

Post by DarchZero »

EDITEDITEDIT: Link provided

My ships, they may be ugly. But my efforts are considerable. This fleet that i submit, i do it because i'm proud of it.

GASPART - Galactic Alliance Strikeforce for Planetary Assault, Raid and Takeover
http://www.wyrdysm.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=4065

Oh btw check out the Battleship and the Battlestation! It could look good you know.
Last edited by DarchZero on Tue May 26, 2009 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Died to gatekeeping and mod arrogance
ArcaneDude
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by ArcaneDude »

Linking to a subforum isn't gonna cut it I'm afraid.
BoVinE
Commodore
Commodore

Post by BoVinE »

Is there a rough time limit at least? My shipbuilding process is going to take longer now that I'm not up to date on the builder, and I don't want to turn in shoddy work.
Forgetting internet deadlines since 2003
ArcaneDude
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by ArcaneDude »

Deadline is the 6th of June. That said, taking into account most people's shipbuilding progress, I'll probably have to delay it. No matter, at least that'll give me time to complete my exams before moving on to judging. I'll decide today.
DarchZero
Commander
Commander

Post by DarchZero »

I will, at least, make the BSF Gods budge from their thrones! I will do my best, so fear my fury! (too much drama, eh?)

GASPART
Galactical Alliance Strikeforce for Planetary Assault, Recon and Takeover.

Backstory
???: Hey Jack, what are you thinking every time before any jumps?
Jack: Jumps, you mean, like this one now?
???: Yeah. Them people said that we're suicidal heroes. Well i always think of my life anytime before and between mission.
Jack: So, me? I think about my wife, my gun and dead enemies.
???: Officers Conway and Laanschist! Lead your squad!
Officer Laanschist: After you, Jack.
Officer Jack Conway: It seems like you're saying "Over your dead body, Mr Conway". *grins* Chief! If we win this one clear, i'll have you a cuppa at the ACC, a'ight?
Chief: You better be. *taps Off. Conway's shoulder* Helrag! Get your ass here now!
Officer Helrag Laanschist: On my way Chief. Hellgunners 115th!, on your position!
Officer Jack Conway: Gnomon 13th! It's time to show these rookies what we veterans are made of!
The Gnomon 13th cheers
Officer Helrag Laanschist: A new squad doesn't mean it's all made of newbs, Jack! On your mark!
Helrag pulls a lever with red light upon it's edges. Walls of steel immediately opened as the Sunburner fly low above the sand dunes.
Sunburner Pilot: Pilot to Conway, height secured, jumps available now~ What the- Bogeys on 11, repeat, bogeys on 11. Zero-one, zero-two, open fire. Conway, Fireleap code now!
Officer Jack Conway: On it, Pilot. Hel, Bogeys around Derivative, Fireleap code, execute!
Officer Helrag Laanschist: Dammit! Energy shields, squads! Code Fireleap execute!
Each soldiers' armor immediately brims with flame-like energy.
Officer Helrag Laanschist: Meet you on the way home, Jack. Go go go!
With a sure back-first leap, Jack falls into the dark sand dunes. Before falling, the firefight was already hot with the Derivative all guns blazing. He landed, sands clouding all over him. As it subsides, the Derivative was soaking heavy fire and retreats. With a firm motion, he gripped and the Blaster Cannon in his left arm clicks out from it's closed hatch.
Officer Jack Conway: It's our time to shine!!

Description
The GASPART or the Galactical Alliance Strikeforce for Planetary Assault, Raid and Takeover is a crew of brave men with high technology and tactics, specializing in assaulting planetary defense and terrain takeover. Using various approaches such as the simple and rough to-the-point raids to the brutal style of planetary bombardment.

The GASPART team is an independent rag-tag team of ex-convicts, war veterans, soldiers, marksman, raiders and even defecting pirates. Although it's team consists of patch-and-sew crews, treachery is not left unpaid, and teamwork is the essence of each assault, thus strengthening the bonds between the crews.

GASPART uses various weaponry, starting from blaster rifles, laser cannons and titanium bullets, punching to the plasma bombs, beam emitters and planet-cracking Gigaton Cannon. Walkers, tanks and multi-function space-to-planet cruisers are also used to strengthen their grip in non-space fights.

Enjoy the next ship listing!
~DarchZero

SIMULATION FILES (http://www.box.net/shared/4ezg0qbxhj)
REQUIRED SHIP COMPONENTS (http://www.box.net/shared/pqlsbvndnk)

COMBAT-ORIENTED SHIPS

Battlestar Orbital Sattelite
GASPART Orbital Restock and Resuply Combat Defense Station
FRAME SPECIFICATIONS
Hull Type: Reinforced Duranium
Hull Strength: 1000
Threat Level: 100

ARMAMENTS
4x Twin-Linked AFBE with Retractable Platform
1x Megaton Projector
4x Light Beam Emitter

DESCRIPTION
Stationed strategically usually nearby planets, the Battlestar provides a good defense grid and a resupply station with a lightweight cost. It's AFBE array are hidden safely before enemy approaches, and it's Light Beam Emitters are actually converted waste energy, channeled via the glowing energy veins of the Battlestar.

Cauterizer Repair Frigate
GASPART Light Recovery Frigate
FRAME SPECIFICATIONS
Hull Type: Titanium
Hull Strength: 450
Threat Level: 80

ENGINE SPECIFICATIONS
Engine Type: Burst-class Thrusters
Speed: 3.5
Acceleration: 0.07
Turning: 1
Recoil: 10%

EQUIPMENTS
2x Nanotech Repair Module
2x Gravitic Projector

DESCRIPTION
Fast and light, the Cauterizer Repair Frigate usually handles the result of a toe-to-toe combat with defense grids guarding the targeted planet. It's considerable speed allows it to stay behind the enemy line, dashing forward if required to patch the damaged ships. Unarmed, it uses 2 Gravitic Projector to manage broken pieces, and to fling light crafts or even frigates.

Corona Fire Support Destroyer
GASPART Long-Ranged Light Assault Ship
FRAME SPECIFICATIONS
Hull Strength: 850
Threat Level: 120

ENGINE SPECIFICATIONS
Engine Type: Burst-class Thrusters
Speed: 3.5
Acceleration: 0.5
Turning: 2
Recoil: 10%

ARMAMENTS
2x High-Velocity Missile Launchers
2x "Sunburst" Fusion Reactor
1x Heavy Beam Emitter

DESCRIPTION
Although it's armor are like paper compared to other Destroyers, it's destructive powers are deadly from far away. The Corona is able to unleash a barrage of guided steel spikes towards unwary enemies from far away. Dangerously equipped with dual Fusion Reactor, it's energy payload outclasses any destroyers anytime, able to wield a Heavy Beam Emitter without requiring a hull-size as large as Dauntless.

Hail Fast Attack Frigate
GASPART Transformable Space-to-terrain Frigate
FRAME SPECIFICATIONS
Hull Strength: 550

ENGINE SPECIFICATIONS
Engine Type: Dash-class Hyperthrusters
Speed: 9
Acceleration: 3
Turning: 4
Recoil: 50%

ARMAMENTS
2x Rapid-fire Plasma Accelerator
DESCRIPTION
Able to hover both in space and on ground, the Hail Frigate provides a good hit-and-run option for both frontiers. It's only method of offense are 2 Rapid-fire Plasma Accelerator, a heavily modified Particle Accelerator, which are mounted in a 360-degree pivot, allowing a storm of plasma bolts at any unexpected angle.

Heatwave Assault Carrier
GASPART Transformable Space-to-terrain Warship/Dropship
FRAME SPECIFICATIONS
Hull Type: Reinforced Titanium
Hull Strength: 1350
Threat Level: 200

ENGINE SPECIFICATIONS
Engine Type: Dash-class Hyperthrusters
Speed: 1.2
Acceleration: 0.2
Turning: 0.3
Recoil: 50%

ARMAMENTS
1x Forward Twin-Linked Medium Beam Emitter
4x High-Velocity Missile Launchers
2x Heavy Twin Blasters
10x Anti-Fighter Beam Emitters (AFBE)
2x Interceptor Beams

DESCRIPTION
If you call an against-the-odds functionality as a miracle, then yes, this ship is a miraculous one. It combines the function of a heavy assault carrier and a dropship, allowing the deployment of strikecraft in space, and soldiers on planets. It is slow, but it's weaponry is a threat to be greatly considered, as it provides both offense, defense and carrier capability all in a single ship.

Jade Flare Fast Attack Corvette
GASPART Transformable Space-to-terrain Flanker
FRAME SPECIFICATIONS
Hull Strength: 300
Threat Level: 65

ENGINE SPECIFICATIONS
Engine Type: Dash-class Hyperthruster
Speed: 10
Acceleration: 4
Turning: 8
Recoil: 70%

ARMAMENTS
2x "Sunburst" Helion Light Beam Emitter
DESCRIPTION
This ship may lack in size, but it's confounding speed and non-conventional weaponry is deadly in a massed number. The Jade Flare utilizes it's speed and it's modified LBE, the Helion type produces short waves of light, but after stabilized, it constantly shoots, enabling the ship to cause massive damage towards a battleship's engine if situated correctly.

Perihelios Gigaton Cannon Unit EPIC!
GASPART Planetary Bombardment Juggernaut
FRAME SPECIFICATIONS
Hull Type: Reinforced Invulneranium Layered Alloy
Hull Strength: 3300
Threat Level: 325

ENGINE SPECIFICATIONS
Engine Type: Special Boost-class Gigathruster Array
Speed: 1
Acceleration: 0.03
Turning: 0.1
Recoil: 0%

ARMAMENTS
1x Gigaton Cannon Unit
2x Super Beam Emitter
2x Rapid-Fire Interceptor Beam
2x Plasma Accelerator Barrage Unit
2x Dual-Array "SunburstEX" Hypercharged Fusion Reactor
Triple Layered Sunburst Restrain Field Generator

DESCRIPTION
The real behemoth of the GASPART army, only one Perihelios exists until now. It's rarely used except for planetary bombardment, or even worse, system-sized extermination. It's Gigaton Cannon Unit is able to wreck the whole surface of a single planet, while it's Barrage Unit rain hot plasma upon any surviving enemy. Behind those armor lies it's unbelievable power source; the GASPART researchers have heavily modified, improved and implemented the new SunburstEX Reactors, allowing such deadly weapon to exist. Without the reactors, the Gigaton Cannon will surely power down, or else, power for other weapons must be sacrificed to feed it's thirst for destruction. The Sunburst Restrainer Field in front of the Cannon is designed only for the Gigaton Cannon, as it's cohesive power must be maintained to ensure that the sphere of energy will not burst before it reaches it's target. To sum it up, the only use of the Perihelios is of destruction, thus it is rarely used unless a great need arises.

Solaroid Destroyer
GASPART Transformable Space-to-terrain Assault Warship
Normal Mode
Photon Slicer Edges activated
FRAME SPECIFICATIONS
Hull Strength: 1250
Threat Level: 170

ENGINE SPECIFICATIONS
Engine Type: Dash-class Megathruster
Speed: 4
Acceleration: 1.2
Turning: 0.5
Recoil: 70%

ARMAMENTS
1x Central Medium Beam Emitter
2x AFBE
2x Twin-Linked AFBE
2x Twin Blasters
2x Photon Slicer Edges

DESCRIPTION
The Solaroid is another innovative creation from the GASPART. It is designed as a destroyer class ship, able to fight both in atmospheric condition or in vacuum. Usable both for carrying infantry or assaulting other warships, it's one of the most used phalanx in the GASPART fleet. But the most significant aspect of the ship is it's new and queer technology; the Slicer Edges. When the Solaroid wings are retracted back, the space in front of it allows the Photon Slicer Edge to be used. The edges are terribly dreaded tools for the destruction of slow enemy warships and fast-moving strikecrafts, as when the Solaroid moves, anything caught in the blade's path will be torn apart by the energy blade. It could fell a horde of strikecrafts neatly lined up in a clump of fighters just by passing through.

Sunburner Combat Transport Unit
GASPART Transformable Space-to-terrain Multi-purpose Armed Carrier
FRAME SPECIFICATIONS
Hull Strength: 850
Threat Level: 100

ENGINE SPECIFICATIONS
Speed: 5
Acceleration: 1
Turning: 3
Recoil: 20%

ARMAMENTS
3x Heavy Blaster Gunpoint
2x High-Velocity Missile Launchers

DESCRIPTION
The Sunburner is a very efficient combat craft, and is always use to spearhead any planetary raid ops. It's capability to carry infantry or walkers alike allows quick assembly of a shock force to cripple enemy defense by surprise. It is famed of carrying the hailed-as-hero Eclipse Frontline Squads, specialized teams of heavily-armed trooper to be dropped with blinding speed, ravaging enemy frontline with brunt force, armor-melting blaster weaponry and nearly-invincible duranium armour.

Zenith Assault Strikecraft
GASPART Transformable Space-to-terrain Fighter Jet
FRAME SPECIFICATIONS
Hull Strength: 250
Threat Level: 40

ENGINE SPECIFICATIONS
Speed: 13
Acceleration: 1.3
Turning: 1.3
Recoil: 13%

ARMAMENTS
1x Central AFBE
2x Magnetic Accelerator Cannon

DESCRIPTION
Another multi-purpose ship, the Zenith allows the transport of only 3 soldiers, but it's small size, good weaponry, fast speed and cheap cost makes it the favorite of the GASPART team. It utilizes a single AFBE to slice through thin hulls or warship engines, and it's MAC allows a hull-piercing mechanism to deal internal damage over easy. Deadly if used in swarms.

NON-COMBAT SHIPS

Orbital Drop Pod
GASPART Infantry Carrier Pod
FRAME SPECIFICATIONS
Hull Type: Duranium
Hull Strength: 700
Threat Level: 90

FRAME SPECIFICATIONS
Hull Type: Duranium

ENGINE SPECIFICATIONS
Engine Type: Burst-class Retrothruster
Speed: 7
Reverse Acceleration: 4
Turning: 1

DESCRIPTION
The Drop Pods of GASPART are essential for any assault that have been done. The former is capable of carrying a squadron of SPARTA (Soldiers of Planetary Assault, Recon and Total Acquisition) or 4 Mark4 Assault Walkers or 2 Dawn Assault Tank or 1 Umbra Artillery Unit, while the latter is half of the capacity. Both of them are launched using the Sunfire to strategic places, where deployment can occur quickly once impact is achieved.

Sunfire Drop Pod Launcher
GASPART Drop Pod Deployer
FRAME SPECIFICATIONS
Hull Strength: 900
Threat Level: 245

ENGINE SPECIFICATIONS
Engine Type: Burst-class Megathruster
Speed: 3
Acceleration: 0.8
Turning: 8

DESCRIPTION
As the name says, the Sunfire lashes out Drop Pods to bring down the main offensive of the GASPART army. The frontside of the ship is used to carry and launch a maximum of 2 Light Orbital Drop Pod, while the behind may launch a Heavy Orbital Drop Pod with high accuracy. Usually come with medium to heavy escort as it's unarmed and the loss of an army because of the destruction of this transport would be obnoxious.

Torch Carryall Unit
GASPART Multi-function Transformable Space-to-terrain Shipment Unit
FRAME SPECIFICATIONS
Threat Level: 245

ENGINE SPECIFICATIONS
Engine Type: Burst-class Megathruster
Speed: 2
Acceleration: 0.05
Turning: 0.45

DESCRIPTION
The Torch is usually situated after a raid process have begun to transfer supplies from the nearest Battlestar. It is able to connect with another Torch from backside-front connection, allowing a train of shipment to come in quickly, replenishing the supply of any on-the-field GASPART squad with no delay.

OTHER DATA

SPARTA
Soldiers of Planetary Assault, Recon and Total Acquisition
ARMOUR SPECIFICATIONS
Hull Type: Kevlar or Titanium
Threat Level: Normal

ARMAMENTS POSSIBLE
Kinetic Rifle
Heavy Kinetic Rifle
High-Velocity Rocket Launcher
Disruptor Grenade
Beam Emitter Rifle
Kinetic Handgun

DESCRIPTION
The basic infantry combat force that are used in mostly all operations are the SPARTAs, Soldiers of Planetary Assault, Recon and Total Acquisition. The SPARTAs are well-trained soldiers in the GASPART arsenal, which builds up the bulk of the GASPART ground forces. In large coordinated numbers, they are deadly, but their capabilities are still human-level, thus the SPARTAs aren't usually used in special ops.

Eclipse Frontline Ops
GASPART Special Ops Infantry
ARMOUR SPECIFICATIONS
Hull Type: Reinforced Titanium, Duranium or Reinforced Duranium
Threat Level: Very High

ARMAMENTS POSSIBLE
Blaster Arm Rifle (FIXED)
Compact Shoulder Missile Launcher (FIXED)
Heavy Blaster Cannon
Beam Emitter Rifle
Beam Emitter Cannon
Kinetic Rifle
Personal Kinetic Launcher
Soundwave Cannon
Heavy Wavebreaker Cannon
Disruptor Shoulder Grenade Launcher (FIXED)
Sunburst Hand Grenade
Sunburst Grenade Launcher

DESCRIPTION
The pinnacle of all GASPART personnel, the Eclipse Frontline Squadron is the most dangerous people grouped together with one coordinated objective. Composed of people from many facets of life with unbelievable abnormal above-human abilities, every Eclipse trooper are dangerous, even when unarmed. They are hailed as heroes, and lived their reputation to their names. When they arrive at the battlefield, they are to black out every offensive capability of the opposing team without compromising. They are equipped with high-technology weaponry which are fixed to their special Eclipse Suit, but they are able to carry their own weapons. Most Eclipse members are specially trained to get use with any and every weapon they encounter quickly, thus giving them high weapon proficiency with any or no gun.

Twilight Walker Unit
GASPART Planetary Combat Bipedal Unit
ARMOUR SPECIFICATIONS
Hull Type: Reinforced Titanium or Duranium
Threat Level: High

ARMAMENTS POSSIBLE
Blaster Cannon (FIXED)
Missile Launcher (FIXED)
Disruptor Grenade Launcher (FIXED)

DESCRIPTION
Still continuing?