Fyhtrvl Ships.

Archives for ships and fleets. 'nuff said. Most of the ships here are very very old and will not work in current versions of BSF or SM. You have been warned!

Moderators: th15, Moderators

jwa8402
Admiral
Admiral

Post by jwa8402 »

*struggles not to make joke about eating flesh in effigy*

Looks a lot better, like the two colored layers are actually integrated with each other. The struts along the front look a little weird but not if you add alittle more, and there are some interesting hard-points for weapons.
Ninteen45
Commander
Commander

Post by Ninteen45 »

Singularity wrote:Also, you just insulted my religion. Don't do that, okay?
Only joking.

Thank's for the feedback.
Slayer0019
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Slayer0019 »

Singularity wrote:Also, you just insulted my religion. Don't do that, okay?
Lighten up a little. The zombie joke in reference to Jesus made me laugh, and I'm Catholic too. Take a joke, and laugh when something is funny. You'll find life more fun.

As for the ships (which we should be focusing on anyway), the gray and blue isn't working for me. I don't know why, but the blue is too bright and the gray is too uniformly gray. Mix it up a bit, or switch out some of the gray for a third accent color.
Got Steam?
Join the official BSF Steam group today!

[img]http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z148/JohnDG/sig-1.png[/img]
BoVinE
Commodore
Commodore

Post by BoVinE »

There are a couple things that should get fixed on the ship, first off, the section borders are making a thick grey line on the back of the ship, maybe that's just something I notice but it's there.

For colors, I'd say some grey-blue sections around the blue parts, and then use at least 2 different colors of grey for the rest. Remember that darker colors add depth to lower parts, but just look weird elsewhere.

I'd suggest some minor motion or doodads, but I assume you've not finished the hull yet and haven't got to that yet.
Forgetting internet deadlines since 2003