Star Destroyer, coming right at us!

Archives for ships and fleets. 'nuff said. Most of the ships here are very very old and will not work in current versions of BSF or SM. You have been warned!

Moderators: th15, Moderators

The Infamous RayCav
Commander
Commander

Star Destroyer, coming right at us!

Post by The Infamous RayCav »

An attempt to make a realistically-armed Imperial Star Destroyer. Equipped with heavy turbolasers and facilities for TIE Fighters...er, I mean, GatBlasters and Demeter launch bays.

And, oh yeah, the globes are shield generators :P
Boba Fettuccini
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Boba Fettuccini »

erm, you may want to consider putting these int he ship ideas thread, otherwise it gets cluttered with tons of ships.

BTW, you from SWGBH? or did you just amke this on your own accord? Also, could ya send the ships files to boba_fettuccini@hotmail(dot)com?

And I hope you know that boosters aren't rockets... they're things that power up weapons... :p
[center][url]www.boba-fettuccini.com[/url][/center]
The Infamous RayCav
Commander
Commander

Boba Fetuccini wrote:erm, you may want to consider putting these int he ship ideas thread, otherwise it gets cluttered with tons of ships.
ok
BTW, you from SWGBH?
What's that?
And I hope you know that boosters aren't rockets... they're things that power up weapons... :p
Yeah I know, they're placed there for aesthetic reasons, they do resemble an ISD's sublight engines.
Boba Fettuccini
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

SWGBH is a forum I belong to, where someone posted a link to this game, noting that it may be fun to make some star wars ships. And we have been making some. Your looks alot like the style of a fellow forummer, so I figured I'd ask :)
The Infamous RayCav
Commander
Commander

Boba Fetuccini wrote:SWGBH is a forum I belong to, where someone posted a link to this game, noting that it may be fun to make some star wars ships. And we have been making some. Your looks alot like the style of a fellow forummer, so I figured I'd ask :)
Oh.

I've never heard of the SWGBH, which is odd since my involvement in the Star Wars online community now stretches back a solid decade as of...this summer, actually.

Actually, I was a member of both Stardestroyer.net and Spacebattles.com...until I got banned from both sites :oops:, hence my user name (since a lot of the people here including th15 are from SB.com and would probably spot me instantly, I figure no use hiding it. But don't worry, since a certain group of Chaos Marine fanatics aren't here, I don't think there'll be any trouble here)
Boba Fettuccini
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

ah, well congtratz on you activity in the star wars online community :p

Now about those ships files...? Please? :)
The Infamous RayCav
Commander
Commander

UPDATE!

- changed proportions of bridge tower, not that you can really notice

- upon Major Diarrhea's advice, reduced small gun armament somewhat and other adjustments

- replaced platform launcher with additional demeter launchers

File Download:

http://www.wyrdysm.com/battleshipsforev ... troyer.sbl
Old Peculier
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Old Peculier »

Nice, but the modules don't seem to be linked to the correct sections yet. Or is this a problem with the blueprint I'm using?
Boba Fettuccini
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

I noticed this too. It seems he parented several of them to the ships core, so they float a bit....