Multi-fleet thread(AKA, Magick's Newest Failures.)

Archives for ships and fleets. 'nuff said. Most of the ships here are very very old and will not work in current versions of BSF or SM. You have been warned!

Moderators: th15, Moderators

Good?

Fail. Scrap and retry.
29%
Ehh...Ok.
50%
Amazing!
12%
I hate you, so i won't comment on your new ships.
10%

Total votes: 52

Raul
Captain
Captain

Post by Raul »

Its not like i said it just sucks. I said the two are virtually identical, and then I know you can do better than that. Saying one nice thing about you is pretty unique on this forum as I recall!

Besides, last time I tried to use them, mini missles were bugged so i had to use the sprite with another weapon so its not like its a totally dumb question.

*edit* There, is that better? Didnt realize that stuff isn't okay anymore since thats all I used to get from t he admins but I see sibers post now. My point still stands though since I gave him posative comments and he insulted it.
Last edited by Raul on Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Arcalane
Pseudofeline Overlord

Post by Arcalane »

Raul wrote:Fuck you then you half bit tard! Its not like i said it just sucks. I said the two are virtually identical, and then I know you can do better than that. Saying one nice thing about your dumb ass is pretty damn unique on this forum!

Besides, last time I tried to use them, mini missles were bugged so i had to use the sprite with another weapon so its not like its a totally dumb question.
User was Warned for that Post: Whoa there, nelly, line definitely crossed, be a bit more civil in future, mmkay?
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Magick
Captain
Captain

Post by Magick »

Raul wrote:Fuck you then you half bit tard! Its not like i said it just sucks. I said the two are virtually identical, and then I know you can do better than that. Saying one nice thing about your dumb ass is pretty damn unique on this forum!

1. Nice way to go overboard.

2. Yeah, i said i would work on that. Krischach said that already. I also said i would work onthat.

3. Pretty obvious.

4.What do you mean by "So bugged i had to use another sprite"? Did it crash? Because that's the problem i'm having with the newest bomber design. Keeps crashing.

5. What question?

6. New stuff!

Bomber design redone:

Light Assault Frigate:
MelvinVm
BANNED

Post by MelvinVm »

I don't like them.
The word "Impenetrable" in the name sounds incredibly wrong.
Refining this new assault frigate with a different section and depthing choice would get my attention to this.
Raul
Captain
Captain

Post by Raul »

one 5 section ship+same ship with sections spammed= how much useful criticism do you expect?! Plus you had time to tell several people their comnents weren't good enough for you but you couldn' take 20 seconds to rearrange that? not allowed to say it sucks anymore so I tried to say something nice. I don't react well to people insulting my attempts at compliments, but I will say im sorry for not covering my annoyance better.

Anyway, done with that. Yes, minimissles were bugged seriously for me and others I'm told. Someone asked if they were minis or soemthing else that looked like them. The latter was a common solution for awhile.

Your new ships are much better although some *visible* engines would look rly good. maybe some of the curved alien 100s
Last edited by Raul on Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Magick
Captain
Captain

Post by Magick »

Raul wrote:Your new ships are much better although some engines would look rly good. maybe some of the curved alien 100s
If you look really closely, the Bomber and LAF have engines. \o/
(ThrusterEX's, but the Bomber's is alpha'd.)
one 5 section ship+same ship with sections spammed= how much useful criticism do you expect?! Plus you had time to tell several people their comnents weren't good enough for you but you couldn' take 20 seconds to rearrange that? not allowed to say it sucks anymore so I tried to say something nice. I don't react well to people insulting my attempts at compliments, but I will say im sorry for not covering my annoyance better.

1.That isn't spammed.

Is spammed.
(Note: I just dredged that ship up from a search, sorry to whomever made it.)

2.I did rearrange it, actually.

3. :| The problem is, you aren't supposed to compliment the ships unless they're actually good. It's called "Constructive Criticism".

I don't like them.
The word "Impenetrable" in the name sounds incredibly wrong.
Refining this new assault frigate with a different section and depthing choice would get my attention to this.
._. what's wrong with the new frigate's sections?
MelvinVm
BANNED

Post by MelvinVm »

A lot of sections of the frigate don't fit the style, completely.

The bomber uses 4 of the same sections(both old and new), which is over 75% of it's total usage, use a other sections for those missile bays.
The Boz
Captain
Captain

Post by The Boz »

Don't you let them tell you anything, Magick! Your ships are excellent, and if anyone dares to tell you otherwise, just tell them off! It's just like you said, there are FAR WORSE examples of section spammage, they're just bullying you.... they need to do that, see. To bully people so they themselves feel important.
MAKE LOVE, NOT SPAM!
ArcaneDude
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by ArcaneDude »

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and take the middle ground. "Impenetrable fortress world" is probably the oddest faction name I've heard untill now. On the other hand, these ships are decent. Far better than most of your previous work. One tip I give is to put just a slight amount of extra detail on your custom section, and you'll be good to go. These ships are simple, but most certainly accepteable. There is, however, always room for improvement.

@Raul; I actually don't see any section spammage here...

@The Boz; defending him is one thing, attacking his attackers is another, mind you.
VNilla
Commander
Commander

Post by VNilla »

I see you used my Custom sprites! :D Thank you for the free publicity!
Ne me forcez pas à arracher votre gorge, s'il vous plaît.
~~~~~
[b]ZOMG NINJA SARCASM[/b] :shock:
~~~~~
[quote="Arcalane"]If anyone says "y'all" again I'm going to string them up and put their head on a pike.[/quote]