ships from gundam?

Archives for ships and fleets. 'nuff said. Most of the ships here are very very old and will not work in current versions of BSF or SM. You have been warned!

Moderators: th15, Moderators

apotheosi
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

ships from gundam?

Post by apotheosi »

i decided to take everyone's advice and make a new ship. so i based this one of the gundam bad guys ship called the musai ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Musai_class_cruiser )

MUSAI class cruiser

original

replaced the 3 beam cannons with 3 railguns, there should be 4 missile launchers but only put 2 and used slightly modified demeter launch bays as the zaku 2 bays. XD i tried to make look as close as possible to the original. so forgive any noob mistakes i may have made. but i'll definitely be working on this, it isn't finished yet!

----------------------------------------------

ok here's the updated musai class light carrier and its original pix, note that this is a later design i based mine on. i also added a lil komusai re-entry vessel in for kicks.
original

komusai original

musai n komusai

aih....the komusai's wing didn't come out ok! i'll fix it, don't worry.
Last edited by apotheosi on Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
in insanity, everything makes sense.
CheesyErwin
Captain
Captain

Post by CheesyErwin »

You are not the first one to build this ship... but perhaps, this Musai is not too bad, but it doesn't look like it.
-CheesyErwin.
The one who makes the best[Claim disputed] mechas with BSF currently. (And the creator of the Sabot Cannon of the BSFCE.)

Worlds At War Universe:
The Earth Coaltion
Mars People's Union
The Free City-states of Luna
Master Chief
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Master Chief »

It's way too small. If you had tried to replicate the ship at a bigger size perhaps you could have brought out the original details more accurately, and the funny feeling of "how the hell does this thing resemble that" might compel itself to go away.
[b]GONE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE[/b]
apotheosi
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by apotheosi »

Master Chief wrote:It's way too small. If you had tried to replicate the ship at a bigger size perhaps you could have brought out the original details more accurately, and the funny feeling of "how the hell does this thing resemble that" might compel itself to go away.
so noted, thanks. ^^
ok so other than resizing and adding on some other details, you think i shoud increase the hull armor or the core armor?
apotheosi
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by apotheosi »

added the komusai and new musai pix.
CheesyErwin
Captain
Captain

Post by CheesyErwin »

I don't think your Komusai is in scale with your Musai...

Still, it don't look like it yet.
-CheesyErwin.
The one who makes the best[Claim disputed] mechas with BSF currently. (And the creator of the Sabot Cannon of the BSFCE.)

Worlds At War Universe:
The Earth Coaltion
Mars People's Union
The Free City-states of Luna