Aegis Deflectors

Archives for ships and fleets. 'nuff said. Most of the ships here are very very old and will not work in current versions of BSF or SM. You have been warned!

Moderators: th15, Moderators

Zae
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

Aegis Deflectors

Post by Zae »

I need a little help...

Im making a *cough* mothership for my race im making. The thing is, i want it to be 1st generation, so i need to find out how to put on Aegis deflectors.
I'm stumped. I place a piece and then an Aegis Deflector, but it still says 'has no target'

Any help?
thacannon
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by thacannon »

Click on the Aegis, hover over the section you want shielded (it should have a flashing red frame) and press "T". Alternately, right click then click assign module.

*cough*
Can someone post a sticky ending this Aegis phenomenon once and for all? Or should we leave people stumped. :?:
Zae
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

Post by Zae »

thnx for the help!
Arcalane
Pseudofeline Overlord

Post by Arcalane »

Ooh! Ooh! In before aegiswhores! Goddammit people. :|

Have you ever considered reading the help? It comes up when you push the F1 button.
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Asha-D
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

Post by Asha-D »

The help section is a wall of text that many people don't want to read. Not to mention the fact that, there isn't a drop down menu with a help section shortcut and unless your told the shortcut is F1, you won't know how to access it.

I had to ask for that very reason ^
Chiiro
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Chiiro »

Asha-D wrote:The help section is a wall of text that many people don't want to read. Not to mention the fact that, there isn't a drop down menu with a help section shortcut and unless your told the shortcut is F1, you won't know how to access it.

I had to ask for that very reason ^
If you wouldn't even take the time to read the help file why would people feel obliged to take the time and help you? <.<

Besides, F1 is like, the global help shortcut, programs use it constantly and have been for god knows how long.
Try pressing F1 right in your browser.
Fly me to the moon, so I can play among the stars~
Let me see what spring is like on Jupiter and Mars~
TheBlueEcho
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by TheBlueEcho »

Chiiro wrote:Besides, F1 is like, the global help shortcut, programs use it constantly and have been for god knows how long.
QFT! Seriously. :roll:

99% or more of the time, F1 will give you the Help manual.