A Modifiable Leviathan

Archives for ships and fleets. 'nuff said. Most of the ships here are very very old and will not work in current versions of BSF or SM. You have been warned!

Moderators: th15, Moderators

Smut
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

A Modifiable Leviathan

Post by Smut »

I wasn't sure whether I should put this in my own thread because it technically isn't my ship, but whatever.

Anyway, one day I wanted to modify the Leviathan. I looked for it in the Ships folder, but alas - it wasn't there! I could spawn it in Sandbox mode, but not in the Ship Maker. Since I could not find it anywhere, I decided to make my own for the public to use. I took my time in working on it, and got it nearly pixel-perfect.

C+C please, and .sb3 and .shp files on request.
ArcaneDude
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by ArcaneDude »

I believe this has already been done. Good job on recreating it, though.
Check out The Star Wreck project!
Check out the Epic Music Library
And in this Alliance we bestow our hope and will, that the Dogs of War may never harass the people of our homes again, and that it will bring peace, equality and liberty for all in need and despair. One Universe, One Goal. By the Manifest we command this.~ Saren Vil Ush
Smut
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

Post by Smut »

Really? I wasn't aware of it.
Well, I guess I should have looked into it before remaking it.
Thanks.
Deltaflyer
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Deltaflyer »

Nice job on remaking it. Personally, I wouldn't do it in favor of making my own ships but I ain't you. Nice remake.

And arcane, you may be more right than you realise... :lol:

And yes, that was a joke.
Jafo
Captain
Captain

Post by Jafo »

ArcaneDude wrote:I believe this has already been done. Good job on recreating it, though.
Here is somebody else's ship from the public DB which I just placed into the sandbox (only the SHP file is available so if you make the SB3 file available, that would be a step up):
http://www.wyrdysm.com/battleshipsforev ... iathan.shp
crazycatX27
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

Post by crazycatX27 »

good remake :D , are you going to make the .sb3 files avaidable and if so can we have a link
I'm the no. 1 student in the Maximegalon University of slowly and painfully working out the surprisingly obvious